Author Topic: Esellerate  (Read 6899 times)

Koen

Esellerate
« on: June 17, 2019, 03:31:41 pm »
I read over on the fslabs forum that digital river has decided to discontinue eSellerate. What will fsdt do now that eSellerate has stopped.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Esellerate
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 06:49:44 pm »
Will still use Digital River for sales, just on a different site ( Share-it, instead of Esellerate ) and will use a different provider for the activation services.

Nothing will change for users, since we'll migrate all existing orders to the new system, so all our existing Serial Number from Esellerate and from other retailers too (Simmarket, PC Aviator, etc.) will be recognized by the new server.

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:38:42 pm »
Ok, Good. Thanks FSDT.. that's big relief..   Thanks for asking this.. I just was about too but you beat me too the punch.. So thank you.. Already got my question answered..
COA
Bill

Tokitaumelie

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 08:15:51 am »
Will still use Digital River for sales, just on a different site ( Share-it, instead of Esellerate ) and will use a different provider for the activation services.

Nothing will change for users, since we'll migrate all existing orders to the new system, so all our existing Serial Number from Esellerate and from other retailers too (Simmarket, PC Aviator, etc.) will be recognized by the new server.

Thank you Umberto

aarnjer

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 01:24:32 am »
could you pin this topic

ronprice46

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 03:42:36 am »
So we will stil be able to locate our previous orders after

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 11:27:15 am »
So we will stil be able to locate our previous orders after

Yes, just on a different site. We are working right now to make the process as seamless as possible.

FlightCrewOnly

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 01:25:36 pm »
Great news that it'll be seamless, thanks FSDT!

WGeorge

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 07:28:06 am »
Thanks for the update Umberto. I was wondering this myself. Really glad our order numbers won't change etc and a easy transfer without having to do anything.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 03:48:00 pm »
Thanks for the update Umberto. I was wondering this myself. Really glad our order numbers won't change etc and a easy transfer without having to do anything.

Your Order Numbers will no longer required or used, since the new site will have its own new set of Order Numbers, of course starting when you'll start buying on the new site.

Your SERIAL Numbers will still be accepted and can be reactivated ( when required ), on the new activation servers and, if you lost your Serial Numbers, because you lost your original purchase receipt, you will be able to get your Serial Number from the new server using your email address.

If your original email address doesn't work anymore, you'll have to contact support by email, so we can update your orders on a working email.

There's only one exception to this, which are orders made more than 10 years ago, as discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19559.0.html

These orders can't be found anymore, because Esellerate has removed all your personal details, like name/email. But as explained in the other thread, the Serial Number is still valid and can be reactivated, so we'll transfer even those Serial Numbers, which are now "anonymous". In this case, for orders older than 10 years, you MUST have your Serial Number available, since there's no way for us to search them by other means ( name, email ), because this data has been cleared.