Author Topic: New MSFS  (Read 2383 times)

JESEVI

New MSFS
« on: June 12, 2019, 02:08:41 pm »
Hi,

As probably everyone knows, MS has just made an announcement during his E3 conference: an all-new (apparently) simulator platform for 2020.

What is the FSDT opinion about it, if any?

Best regards
Jesus Serrano

Greetings from sunny Spain

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New MSFS
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 03:03:18 pm »
We have been positively surprised by the announcement. I'm sure the sim is in better hands now, compared to Dovetail.

NewLife120A

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 05:16:08 pm »
Can't wait :)
Im very fan with simulator games  including FSX and later P3D however I always suffer Learning disability

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 07:27:39 am »
I wonder: Looks like you have to stream the whole scenery, i don't think you can get that amount of detail on a local harddisk? What would that mean for tools like gsx, or for addon Airports? Can you merge streamed scenery with local airports? Or will it be such a closed system, that only MS can add things to? and for what price? Would you then also "rent" add-ons?
It looks amazing, but it rises more questions for me. The grahpics is great, but will it be possible to have add ons on the quality of PMDG 744? I don't want to fly over great fancy landscape with the experience of a supermaked childrens airplane you can put 1$ inside and it goes up and down for a minute...
Beat578

DreamSkywards

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 06:21:29 pm »
The ad came out not even a week ago, slow the eff down.