FSDreamTeam forum
September 16, 2019, 06:55:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CYVR Jetways  (Read 813 times)
ebattle

« on: June 02, 2019, 05:31:45 AM »

I updated CYVR and suddenly have GSX2 jetways. If there a way to roll back to the old jetways? I enjoy GSX 2, but I don't like how the Jetways don't recognize AI.

Thank you.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 08:39:45 AM »

Sorry, but this is the way we updated the airport, and it's our choice to prefer the more reliable GSX/SODE jetways, which looks and WORKS much better on the plan YOUR are flying, compared to the old and unreliable CTRL+J jetways, which work bad on YOUR airplane, although they work on AI. We decided to give preference to the usability with YOUR airplane.

When SODE will get an update to work together with GSX to support AI airplanes too, all your GSX L2-enabled airports will get AI support automatically.

ebattle

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 02:30:23 AM »

I understood that you all at FSDT did it. Thatís fine. I was more asking about weather the old AFD (using old jetways) is available for download anywhere online (either by FSDT or a 3rd party)and if so, wether or not I could add them to my sim myself.

Edit: or maybe thereís a user out there that hasnít updated CYVR yet who may be willing to share an old AFD file. (If thatís permitted)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:32:29 AM by ebattle » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: