Author Topic: KLAX showing in the air  (Read 4462 times)

pilotrob89

KLAX showing in the air
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:12:00 pm »
Hi im having this issue every time I come in to land. The airport shows in the air. I uninstalled and reinstalled again but same issue. Does not happen when i start the flight from LAX.
Any solutions.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX showing in the air
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 10:29:29 pm »
Do you have anything from OrbX ? If yes, check their forum, because there are some fixes to download which solves elevation problems with some airports.

manfredhy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 09:57:49 pm »
I have the same problem and I don't use ORBX, every time I try to land, the airport is floating some feet over. Any solutions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 01:42:31 pm »
OrbX is only the most common source of problems, but not the only one. Any 3rd party scenery that is adding an altitude conflict ( two AFCADs for the same airport indicating different altitudes ) will cause that.

You can try fixing this in GSX, by clicking the small airplane icon on the top right part of the scenery customization page, when you are parked anywhere on the affected airport.

Drebing

• AI-Flightpaints
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 06:13:00 pm »
Same with me as you see.

I also do not use ORBX or other software of third parties that could influence KLAX.

Is there a practicable solution?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 09:38:03 am »
As I've said in my previous post, OrbX is only the most common source of problems, but not the only one. Any 3rd party scenery that is adding an altitude conflict ( two AFCADs for the same airport indicating different altitudes ) will cause that.

You can try fixing this in GSX, by clicking the small airplane icon on the top right part of the scenery customization page, when you are parked anywhere on the affected airport.