Author Topic: Sound and loaders  (Read 2444 times)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
Sound and loaders
« on: May 17, 2019, 02:27:12 pm »
I still am hoping that on your next update for GSX, please add this features if possible:

turn on or off for voice (I prefer to set OFF) as in real life, we cannot hear their communication between crew and pilots

turn on off for loaders to exit after completed unloading or loading. I prefer to leave all loaders the entire time while the plane is sitting at the gate

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Can't wait for new KORD!!  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sound and loaders
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:40:36 pm »
Sorry, but I don't fully understand you. What do you mean with

"turn on or off for voice (I prefer to set OFF) as in real life, we cannot hear their communication between crew and pilots"

Which voices ? Who's "their" ? The only voices in GSX are deicing and pushback and you surely are supposed to hear them, as a pilot.

villaloha

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:48:03 pm »
I prefer to turn audio off, when you first released GSX there was no sound until now. I don't want it.

Lastly, we should be able to select opinions for the baggage loaders, some would prefer to leave the aircraft once all baggage are unloaded. Some including me would prefer to leave loaders beside the aircraft until departure.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 05:49:36 pm »
I prefer to turn audio off, when you first released GSX there was no sound until now. I don't want it.

GSX always had sound, since the first version. And, haven't you noticed there's a Sound option panel in GSX, in which you can set the GSX sounds volume ?

Lastly, we should be able to select opinions for the baggage loaders, some would prefer to leave the aircraft once all baggage are unloaded. Some including me would prefer to leave loaders beside the aircraft until departure.

This has been discussed and answered so many times already: now that (because users asked), you can have multiple operations at the same time, the loaders must give space to other vehicles which will otherwise crash into them, like the catering or the fuel tanker.

villaloha

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 12:21:47 am »
his has been discussed and answered so many times already that there are few customers including myself who prefers to keep loaders beside the plane after unloaded. It was original. I did not pay to have it changed.

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 07:38:07 am »
his has been discussed and answered so many times already that there are few customers including myself who prefers to keep loaders beside the plane after unloaded. It was original. I did not pay to have it changed.
Well, thats one of the bigges misconceptions that people have when buying software: You don't buy the software and you don't own the software. You just buy the right to use it. But only the programmer / developer has the right to decide what will go in or out of it and how it should work. Some very famous brands have gone down, because they decided wrong and lost the customers. You can't make all customers happy all the time, still, there is no right to claim thing's. I am sure, if it will be possible in any way, they will add the option to leave the cars there, but the first mail would be a complaint that the stair run through the loaders while arriving.
Just relax and be happy with a great product, imagine how dull an airport would be without any cars or catering or tankers... I am more than happy with what i have at the moment.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 10:49:41 pm »

I bet you would have same the same "I did not pay to have vehicles clashing into each other", which is what would happen if we didn't change. So, the change was required because of another change which was obviously requested by users.

And I'm sorry but, the users that asked for the ability to operate multiple service in parallel, are far more than the ones that asked for loaders to always stay close on the airplane. What's *really* the problem with them moving back/forward ?