Author Topic: Passengers/pilots "flying" during boarding  (Read 1375 times)

brunocarvalho

Passengers/pilots "flying" during boarding
« on: May 15, 2019, 04:09:18 pm »
Hello guys,

I would like to know what may be the cause of this: In some airports, when I request boarding, the pilots have difficult to board because when they leave the van, they are over the van, and after a while, they get stuck behind it.

Therefore, with them not boarding, the passengers do not board as well.

Sometimes, the pilots can board correctly, although the passengers have this bug, they got stuck.

Follow some screenshots of the issue.

Thanks in advance for the help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers/pilots "flying" during boarding
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 04:28:36 pm »
I would like to know what may be the cause of this: In some airports, when I request boarding, the pilots have difficult to board because when they leave the van, they are over the van, and after a while, they get stuck behind it.

You must have a scenery altitude conflict, most likely caused by some 3rd party scenery that has changed the ground elevation, so it conflicts with the airport AFCAD.

To fix this, go into the GSX parking configuration page, and select the small Airplane icon on the top right that says "Ground Elevation", this will read the actual ground elevation in the sim, and will use it to fix the conflict in the scenery.

brunocarvalho

Re: Passengers/pilots "flying" during boarding
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 07:09:41 pm »

You must have a scenery altitude conflict, most likely caused by some 3rd party scenery that has changed the ground elevation, so it conflicts with the airport AFCAD.

To fix this, go into the GSX parking configuration page, and select the small Airplane icon on the top right that says "Ground Elevation", this will read the actual ground elevation in the sim, and will use it to fix the conflict in the scenery.

That makes sense, I'll try that. I think that the only tool that I used before was "MakeRunways", but perhaps did not help, most likely otherwise.

Thank you!