Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Baggage Truck Issues  (Read 1563 times)

Wand_waver

GSX Level 2 Baggage Truck Issues
« on: May 11, 2019, 05:44:20 pm »
I have GSX V2 and FSDT JFK V2.

Whenever I begin the boarding process, the conveyor belt trucks go the the right spot, but the baggage trucks begin to drive off away from the plane. I tried boarding with default scenery and had the same issues. I ran the live update and everything is up to date. If I increase the sim rate, eventually the baggage trucks come back. Without increasing the sim rate, I'm waiting at least 30-45 minutes. The boarding process in long completed at a normal rate before the baggage load is completed. Is there anyway to fix this?

On a side note, when the baggage trucks do finally come, they don't load all the suitcases into the aircraft. This is a minor issue, but I would still like to know if there's a fix for this.

I've tried this process with both the Aerosoft CRJ900 and Aerosoft A320.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2 Baggage Truck Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:41:00 am »
Whenever I begin the boarding process, the conveyor belt trucks go the the right spot, but the baggage trucks begin to drive off away from the plane. I tried boarding with default scenery and had the same issues.

None of these are issues, and this is exactly how's supposed to be.

The baggage trains you see on the parking are the empty ones, which are supposed to be used for Deboarding and, since GSX cannot anticipate what you are going to do before you give a command, it must first create the empty Deboarding train as soon you select a parking (usually after you landed, so they will be already there by the time you arrive at the gate), but if you instead choose Boarding, the empty carts will go away, because the full ones must come from away so, it's normal they would take some time.

What is not normal you have to wait 30-45 minutes, and nobody ever reported this. Usually, they don't take more than a couple of minutes.

Please  clearly indicate ALL the following:

- The scenery used

- The gate used

- The airplane used

On a side note, when the baggage trucks do finally come, they don't load all the suitcases into the aircraft. This is a minor issue, but I would still like to know if there's a fix for this.

That's not an issue either, and there's no fix required. The animation is made to load exactly 4 bags per cart so, and that's how is made.