Author Topic: Chicago City  (Read 11237 times)

trisho0

Chicago City
« on: May 03, 2019, 06:33:12 pm »
Released Chicago City X from Drzwiecki Design site. Does anyone tried to see if that DD Chicago City is compatible with Fsdreamteam O'Hare? Or, Fsdreamteam O'Hare doesn't need it?

bhorv67

Re: Chicago City
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 09:17:01 pm »
This video claims to be running the new KORD from FSDT. This guy must be on beta team?

Zimmerbz

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 10:48:32 pm »
Judging by the runway shown as 28, it looks like the old version

trisho0

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 11:23:04 pm »
This video claims to be running the new KORD from FSDT. This guy must be on beta team?

That video doesn't show KORD or KMDW airports but the Chicago City. I wonder if DD Chicago City X is compatible with FSDT KORD and FT KMDW.

trisho0

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 11:29:21 pm »
Judging by the runway shown as 28, it looks like the old version
Soon DD Chicago Airports X will be released and then we need to decide what airport scenery to go. But for right now I stay with FSDT and FT. So, I think the DD Chicago City X is a good choice but I don't know if it is compatible.

bhorv67

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 11:58:52 pm »

That video doesn't show KORD or KMDW airports but the Chicago City. I wonder if DD Chicago City X is compatible with FSDT KORD and FT KMDW.

The author of the video is heard saying he just got the new KORD and goes on to say that it's compatible with DD's Chicago X. I even asked him in the comments how'd he get the new KORD and he says FSDT gave him the update (which it's not an update, but...)

VHHHflyer

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 12:05:57 am »
Its the old KORD in the video

CptFlipDover69

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 01:05:32 am »
it is the OLD 2011 KORD. He is lying if he tells you otherwise.

trisho0

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 01:18:33 am »
OK let's skip that video... Let's try to find if DD Chicago is compatible with FSDT KORD and FT KMDW ………..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 11:01:10 am »
The author of the video is heard saying he just got the new KORD and goes on to say that it's compatible with DD's Chicago X. I even asked him in the comments how'd he get the new KORD and he says FSDT gave him the update (which it's not an update, but...)

I think the video author was just confused because, the current O'Hare, which is the 2011 version, has an installer version which is currently at 2.5.0.5, simply because it has been updated many times over the years, but we then decided to call the new upcoming version "O'Hare V2", simply because we didn't felt the incremental updates we made on the old O'Hare really deserved a "V2" title. It's still the old O'Hare, originally made in 2008.

I'll try making some comparison screenshot between the current O'Hare and the new one, and the difference is obvious. Not just PBR, but the modeling is totally different.

trisho0

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2019, 04:20:51 am »
Hello to all ….. Great FSDT KORD Scenery V2 really amazing art piece. After installed in FSX I found an elevation terrain (screenshot).
Such elevation is present with DD Chicago City X and is gone when I deactivate the DD. Anyone experiencing this? I left this question in DD Forum but no answer yet.
Any ideas?

Anders Bermann

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2019, 03:43:57 pm »
Hello to all ….. Great FSDT KORD Scenery V2 really amazing art piece. After installed in FSX I found an elevation terrain (screenshot).
Such elevation is present with DD Chicago City X and is gone when I deactivate the DD. Anyone experiencing this? I left this question in DD Forum but no answer yet.
Any ideas?

I'm not really sure what you mean here... I assume, that you must have installed the old KORD (2011), since you mention FSX.

The new version of KORD (2019) is only for P3Dv4.
Best regards, Anders

trisho0

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2019, 11:58:52 pm »
Any ideas?

I'm not really sure what you mean here... I assume, that you must have installed the old KORD (2011), since you mention FSX.

The new version of KORD (2019) is only for P3Dv4.
Yes it is 2011 in FSX and the installer came from FSDREAMTEAM - CHICAGO O'HARE INTL V2 FSX P3D FS2004 purchased in Simmarket. I have also the V2 2019 for P3Dv4.5
My question is about the FSDT O'Hare V2 (2011) for FSX. How to remedy the elevation?

paulyg123

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 11:20:23 pm »
I have DRZ Chicago Scenery and FSDT KORD latest.  I also have FLYTampa KMDW.  they all work perfectly together.   DD Chicago scenery is amazing - a must.  FSDT KORD is also a big Must as it adds all those missing runways. 

trisho0

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 01:34:21 am »
I don't think a good idea to have installed and active 2 KORD in the sim, a duplicate jetways will be.

I have installed FSDT KORD v2 in P3Dv4.5 and DD Chicago in FSX working fine.