Author Topic: Website update  (Read 2871 times)

commandantyuuki

Website update
« on: May 03, 2019, 12:20:33 am »
Hi,

I was looking at the website to know all the features and I saw a couple of them (In the base version), but I remembered there were a lot more of features than what it was because of the announcement by FsElite or stuff like that... maybe rap up all the features and make an update? Also, hearing it is 100% FSX code now isn't really appealing (for me when I use P3DV4...)...

thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Website update
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 09:20:14 am »
I was looking at the website to know all the features and I saw a couple of them (In the base version), but I remembered there were a lot more of features than what it was because of the announcement by FsElite or stuff like that... maybe rap up all the features and make an update? Also, hearing it is 100% FSX code now isn't really appealing (for me when I use P3DV4...)...

We don't have to rely so much about web site descriptions, since all our products are available in Trial version. And especially GSX, which is also freely available to use with no limitation on any FSDT scenery, in addition of the 3 Trial airports.

In addition to that, GSX has been updated so many times that, if we tried to keep up the website description, we would have to spend more time updating the website rather than actually working on the program.

commandantyuuki

Re: Website update
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 06:39:45 am »
oh well now I understand... thanks