Author Topic: LSGG - No Jetways visible after installing in P3D V4.4  (Read 3935 times)

topdax

LSGG - No Jetways visible after installing in P3D V4.4
« on: April 19, 2019, 03:02:23 pm »
Hi there,

At LSGG I have no jetways visible. I installed it for multiple times, and no effect. I also tried to use the forum here, but I have still no clue how to solve it.

When I remember correctly, I've also installed LSGG correctly into P3D V4.1 and 4.2 without any issues. After doing a fresh reinstall of P3D V4.4 about some months ago, I also reinstalled LSGG but the jetways were missing.

I use GSX V2 but I didn't changed anything regarding to the AFCAD (Parking-positions etc.) . I still use the default-jetways-option instead of replacing them by SODE-jetways via GSX V2. The two other topics here, dealing a similar issue, didn't help for me. After reinstalling LSGG for several times and running FSDT-live updater, I can't see any changes. The problem still exists, even with reinstalling GSX V2.

The SODE related simobjects-files are also available at the right location and I have only one .ini-File for LSGG.

Now I am running out of options and I have no clue how to fix this issue. SODE jetways are activated and are running well on other addon-airports (Aerosoft, JustSim).

EDIT: One important thing I made before changing from P3D V4.2 to V4.4 was upgrading from GSX (V1) to GSX V2. And when I saw correctly, also FSDT upgraded the jetways from default into SODE at that time. Maybe these things could be an important clue.

Thanks for your support.

Beste regards
Felix

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:06:06 pm by topdax »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSGG - No Jetways visible after installing in P3D V4.4
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 12:11:40 am »
The SODE related simobjects-files are also available at the right location and I have only one .ini-File for LSGG.

Be sure it's the one in the Fsdreamteam\LSGG\scenery folder and NOT one under %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX. The one under %APPDATA% is some customization you made, and if you made it *before* GSX L2, it doesn't contain jetways, but it has the priority over the one we made for LSGG, which is the one that creates jetways.

After you remove your old customization from %APPDATA%, the one from FSDT in the LSGG\scenery folder will take over, and you WILL still be able to further customizing it, this time starting with a new base situation that already comes with SODE jetways, creating a new "good" .INI file under %APPDATA%

topdax

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 12:40:53 am »
Thanks for your response. What I wanted to say with my first post is, that I already had a a look into the other topics, because I hoped that this could be the same issue. In my case, I have only one LSGG.ini which is located inside the scenery-folder of LSGG. Under the AppData-Path there is no LSGG-called file inside the GSX-folder.

Best regards
Felix

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 11:03:32 am »
In my case, I have only one LSGG.ini which is located inside the scenery-folder of LSGG. Under the AppData-Path there is no LSGG-called file inside the GSX-folder.

Then it's not possible you don't have jetways at LSGG, unless you have installed an old version of GSX, since that .INI file is precisely what creates the jetways at LSGG, but it *requires* GSX L2 installed. Which simply means having installed GSX using the latest full installer, the only one which is online now, which includes GSX L2 features.