Author Topic: GSX PBR Update preview video  (Read 21693 times)

mcdonoughdr

Re: GSX PBR Update preview video
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 08:38:06 pm »
Yeah I figured, any ETA on the update releasing?

tgycgijoes

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 01:34:46 am »
Is this all for P3D V4 ONLY? :P

Koen

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 08:15:14 am »
Is this all for P3D V4 ONLY? :P
Any idea on a release date for the new fueling features?

They will be part of the update, of course. But it will work only for GSX Level 2 users. All the other features will be available for free for everybody (even those that bought GSX in 2012...), although most of the features will require P3D 4.4+ at minimum. For FSX, it will be just a collection of generic bugfixes of issues found in the last months.
This should give an answer.

mikeya1975

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 09:56:33 pm »
I would like to see the "walkers" get updated. Possibly see them with a baton in their hand. Also maybe have an option of them walking in with the aircraft to the gate.
😊

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 10:30:29 pm »
I would like to see the "walkers" get updated. Possibly see them with a baton in their hand. Also maybe have an option of them walking in with the aircraft to the gate.

The Marshaller has been updated with the same level of quality as the drivers seen in the video. And yes, of course they have batons, in PBR and can be seen at dark because they emit light.

thannyd

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 05:18:08 pm »
I can admit i was a little impatient, often thinking "jeez still no update? It's been like, what, 4 months already. Come on!! ::)"

But now seeing the details and additions not to mention, a remake of almost every model and and some extra's and doing the whole thing in PBR, I totally understand. Now I think it's definatly 100% worth the wait. ;D Only thing i'm wondering are FPS performance, but since most things are done with P3Dv4 native tools and items, i'm guessing it will not be a big hit on FPS.

Keep up the good work!

Jackaroo05

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 10:16:34 pm »
What happened to the update? It just went off the radar. Does this mean update is imminment/soon?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2019, 10:30:38 pm »
Nothing "bad" happened but:

- Esellerate will close its store very soon, so we must be sure our software will be updated to work on the new system and our site too, without causing any trouble to existing users.

- While working at KORD, we added some new features that required a GSX update too.

- We were able to add other still unannounced improvements to GSX and fix other minor bugs we found in the last days, while testing the ecommerce transition.

- We had a bit of time to work with several very well known airplane developers, which are doing very nice things with the GSX integration, and we added many customization options for developers needing more control over GSX from the airplane.

We'll publish the ecommerce software update and the GSX PBR update together. And KORD V2 no longer after that.

Beat578

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 08:19:54 pm »
Sounds like a big leap closer to rollout...
Beat578

FireCapt

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2019, 10:56:27 pm »
Umberto,
will there be anything the end users need to do tp preserve license key from previous purchases from Esellerate?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2019, 12:07:04 am »
will there be anything the end users need to do tp preserve license key from previous purchases from Esellerate?

Nothing, if your order was made less than 10 years ago, because we'll migrate all Esellerate orders to our new ecommerce site, so your existing key WILL be recognized and can be activated on the new site, even if it originally was issued by Esellerate. AND, your email will also be recognized there, to retrieve your key on the new site, in case you lost your purchase receipt and your serial number.

If your order dates MORE than 10 years ago ( earlier than May 2009, to be exact ), follow the instructions here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19559.0.html

The absolute worse case scenario is:

- Your order was made more than 10 years ago

AND

- You lost your purchase receipt

AND

- You lost the .REG backup file we make in your C:\Users\YOURNAME folder each time you reactivate

In this last case, you'll have to contact support, giving some kind of proof of purchase, and we'll reissue a new Serial Number.

The same is valid if you bought from other retailers. Normally, you will be able to retrieve your Serial Number from whatever system the retailer has in place to retrieve orders but, if that won't work for some reason, for example the retailer going bankrupt, disappearing, etc, and you lost ALL your backups, we'll try to fix it up, if you could provide some kind of proof of purchase, like the original bank statement or PayPal statement.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 12:09:17 am by virtuali »