Author Topic: Parking Spaces for international airlines in jfk not right needs updated afcad  (Read 5305 times)

SphinXXair

• A Giant Step towards Perfection
    • http://eg.ivao.aero/
I  have noticed that some of airlines like PIA,EGYPTAIR,KLM,,EMIRATES,ETIHAD,EL AL,CSA,SAUDI ARABIA ETC... all of these airlines are suppose to have a assign gate like real life.the all park in spaces.I hope that fsdreamteam can fix this problem because all thoses nice terminals they made are empty and  the airport then does seem to make much sesne.please look into this.
Working towads a Cairo International Airport

harpsi

• Beta tester
I  have noticed that some of airlines like PIA,EGYPTAIR,KLM,,EMIRATES,ETIHAD,EL AL,CSA,SAUDI ARABIA ETC... all of these airlines are suppose to have a assign gate like real life.the all park in spaces.I hope that fsdreamteam can fix this problem because all thoses nice terminals they made are empty and  the airport then does seem to make much sesne.please look into this.

In the meantime, you can also modify the afcad yourself. Changes are happening all the time, so we need to know that there will be no changes at all for some time. And maybe these are not the only ones...

harpsi

SphinXXair

• A Giant Step towards Perfection
    • http://eg.ivao.aero/
How can i modify the afcad.id appreciate the hlep i hate to see empty gates and terminals.
Working towads a Cairo International Airport

aj4evur

Im working on one (not to undercut your work Harpsi)- actually if you really want an updated one I cam upload it some where at request because the other things i wanted to do are negligible.

Here are some things I changed...
-all/most Terminal 4 airlines now park at the gates first, then the stands if needed
-Delta airlines also now has a few spill-over stands at terminal 4
-runways 22 and 13 operate together (instead of 31 and 22 which causes traffic jams), and vice versa
-terminal 6 has been shut down, so JetBlue only leaves from terminals 4(for international fights)and 6(main)
- Most terminal 4 airlines are coded to park at their preferred concourse in real life, and in some cases their preferred gate

So as you can see the bulk of the work was done for Terminal 4 :)

harpsi

• Beta tester

-runways 22 and 13 operate together (instead of 31 and 22 which causes traffic jams), and vice versa

About this point, I had this file prepared to just after the release of ths scenery. If you want to make it as real as it gets, the other configuration (31 with 22s) is the most used one. But because of the fact that we should avoid multiple afcads, I decided to post just the most used one in real life. Anyway, the other configuration (the same as yours) is ready as well.

About the other points, it is like I already said in another post: we should not change and post a new afcad just because an airline in 200 airlines has changed its terminal to park, or because that terminal will change. When the scenery gets updated with new stand numbers, new terminals if needed, new taxiways, and so on, then a major update is mandatory and I will post it here as well. Anyway I speak by myself and about my file only. My file could be the teamĀ“s file... or not.

harpsi
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:59:59 am by harpsi »