Author Topic: QualityWings 787  (Read 2898 times)

Jacke

QualityWings 787
« on: April 21, 2019, 10:01:12 pm »
Hello! I don't know if this is the correct way to get help.

My problem is that the QualityWings 787 doesn't work properly with GSX Level 1. I can choose which gate I want, but when I have arrived at the gate I cannot open the menu with the different options as "deboarding" "catering services" " pushback "and so on. I have checked that the aircraft fits with the gate (the wingspan). I have tested reinstalling GSX and QualityWings 787 without any success. Everything has worked super well for several years and I don't know what causes this problem. There is no difference if I change airport. (I have P3D V4.5)

Once again, I apologize if I don't post this in the correct place.

Thanks in advance!D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:24:19 pm by Jacke »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: QualityWings 787
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 10:44:27 am »
when I have arrived at the gate I cannot open the menu with the different options as "deboarding" "catering services" " pushback "and so on.

Your message is not very clear. Do you mean:

- You see the menu, but it's too small to show the GSX options. This is easily fixed by resizing it with the mouse.

- You see the wrong menu, the one that asks to select a parking, when you think you *are* in a parking. This is caused by a scenery conflict.

- You don't see any menu open. This is usually caused by GSX not loading, because of a faulty antivirus. But if this is the case, it should happen with every airplane.

Jacke

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 11:26:16 am »
I mean, when I have vacated from the runway I choose my gate. (So ​​far everything works well) But when I have arrived at the selected gate and turned off all engines and so on, I cannot open the menu to start deboarding. When I'm at the gate, nothing happens when I press "Show GSX Menu by-passing YouControl" nor "Shift + Ctrl + F12".
(Only with QW 787) :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 11:30:22 am »
Could be you disabled all messages from the sim, so GSX is trying to tell you something, but you cannot see it because you disabled the green menu bar ? It's the "Message Text" in the information page of the Settings.

Jacke

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 12:53:49 pm »
Could be you disabled all messages from the sim, so GSX is trying to tell you something, but you cannot see it because you disabled the green menu bar ? It's the "Message Text" in the information page of the Settings.

Unfortunately, it didn't work

Click on the link to see my problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ESfkENleZwRkntBlknsRkd_FSYdbalLw/view?usp=sharing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 01:17:33 pm »
Could you please trying to wait for the marshaller to finish signaling, and report with the parking successfull, before trying to use the GSX menu again, and see if it makes any difference ?

w6kd

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 06:48:42 am »
It looks to me that you're just a bit too far (right of CL) from the noseloader.  At the end of the video, you warp to position, and the jet is moved around a foot to the left, and then the loader docks with the jet.

Those loaders have really limited travel...it seems to work more reliably if you cheat just a little left of center.

Regards

Bob Scott