Author Topic: GSX Unrecoverable error for EDDM (munich Airport)  (Read 1445 times)

paulh1

GSX Unrecoverable error for EDDM (munich Airport)
« on: April 15, 2019, 03:13:50 am »
Hi All

I am receiving the error message ' The Couatl scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted. Please download and install the latest add on manager.

I have downloaded and installed the latest add on manager, however I am still getting the same error. This is only occurring with this airport. There are no exclusions in the Level 2 GSX control panel

for this airport. This airport is not an installed aerosoft airport. I am using Orbx scenery. I have had no issues in the past with this airport. I am running Prepar3dv4. This error occurs regardless on type of

aircraft or gate position selected.

Can anyone help

Regards  Paul Hursey

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Unrecoverable error for EDDM (munich Airport)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 05:21:06 pm »
I am receiving the error message ' The Couatl scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted. Please download and install the latest add on manager.

You should have seen a prompt suggestion to open the error log as well. That was the most important information we need to explain you what the problem is.

If you missed it, enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings and, the next time it happens, exit the sim, check the Couatl.LOG file under %APPDATA%\Virtuali and report back with it's content.

Don't post the log file as a text, but ZIP it and Attaching it to a post, using the "Attach" feature of the forum.