FSDreamTeam forum
April 23, 2019, 09:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Passenger numbers  (Read 196 times)
Quoth

« on: April 12, 2019, 02:53:22 PM »

Hi
Have been using the iFly 747-400. Originally gsx kept asking for exit 2 to be opened, even though every door on the plane was open but I did get the enter passenger numbers dialogue. I downloaded a config file from this site, now no problem with exit 2 but the passenger dialogue doesnít show anymore and I canít for the life of me figure out what happened. Estimate passenger numbers remains unchecked.
Any help much appreciated
Regards
Q
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:39:39 PM »

the passenger dialogue doesnít show anymore and I canít for the life of me figure out what happened. Estimate passenger numbers remains unchecked.

Does the problem goes away if you remove that user configuration ? If yes, it might be possible that configuration has a problem.

Quoth

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 03:02:45 PM »

Hi Umberto
Thanks for replying, unfortunately even with the .cfg file removed still no passenger dialogue.
Should I just uninstall and reinstall?
Regards
Q

Edit just tried with the Aerosoft Airbus pro, same problem, no passenger dialogue box...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:40:07 PM by Quoth » Logged
Beat578

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 06:03:11 AM »

If you use Prepar3d, could it be you accidently disabled the display messages checkbox in the Prepar options?
You can disable Simconnect text messages, under Options->General->Information->Message Text.

Beat578
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 03:42:57 PM »

If you use Prepar3d, could it be you accidently disabled the display messages checkbox in the Prepar options?  You can disable Simconnect text messages, under Options->General->Information->Message Text.

The latest version of the Addon Manager checks this, and issues a warning if the Message Text has been disabled. Of course, it's up to the user to follow the advice...

Quoth

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 04:18:04 PM »

Thanks for the replies guys, seems Iíve sorted the passenger dialogue problem by restarting couatl  Smiley
Always try the simplest solutions first I guess  Grin

Havenít tried the iFly 747 yet, having other problems with that, but will let you know how it goes when I do.

Many thanks for your help

Regards
Q
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: