Author Topic: Update GSX2 in control panel  (Read 4211 times)

unc1rlm

Update GSX2 in control panel
« on: April 10, 2019, 12:53:22 pm »
I get this message....in green line at top of screen..something about control panel etc...to patch sceneries? .Would you tell me what to do. Not that its a biggee but maybe in menu where it says GSX...maybe if we purchased and updated..it could say GSX2?

Thanks Umberto,
Bestes,
BobM.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Update GSX2 in control panel
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 01:00:47 pm »
The message told you that, because you updated the simulator, you should go into the GSX Control Panel to disable the default jetways, otherwise you'll see double jetways.

This was originally done by the GSX installer but, if you update the simulator, the default jetways will be restored, so the GSX Control Panel has the ability to disable them again, without requiring to reinstall GSX after a simulator update.

unc1rlm

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:04:27 pm »
Thank you Umberto but where is the Control Panel :)

Bestest,
BobM.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 02:09:52 pm »
Well, we install an icon for it in your Desktop so, maybe it's too cluttered to notice it ? It's an icon named "FSDT GSX Control Panel". If you can't find the icon or removed it, it can be found here:

\Addon Manager\couatl\GSX\GSX Level 2 Control Panel.exe

In Windows 10, it's also usually enough to type "Gsx control" in the blank search area, after pressing the "windows" key on the keyboard, and it will show up.

unc1rlm

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 02:25:39 pm »
 ;D Right under my nose..lol

Thank you Umberto,

Warmest and Bestest Regards!!
BobM.