Author Topic: Jetway numbers  (Read 6944 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway numbers
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 08:01:33 am »
Same here - the jetway page shows the correct number.; however, all of the rendered jetways show the same (wrong number). 

This clearly indicates it's not a GSX problem or a problem of the GSX customization file. So it must be a video driver issue, most likely a tweak or a setting that is rarely applied, otherwise thousands of people would have reported it, not just 3.

Where do I go to remove all of the customizations for GSX?  What registery keys are involved?  How do I completely remove GSX from the system to start clean? 

I don't think it would make any difference, since the customization seems correct. However, if you want to remove all customizations from GSX, just remove this folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

and REINSTALL GSX, using only the latest full installer, and nothing else.

dwadsworth

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 03:00:58 pm »
Thank you for your reply.
Dave Wadsworth

i9 9900KS OC 5.0 32G DDR4000 nVidia 2080TI 
Win 10 2004 Pro 1 P3DV5HF2  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X FS2Crew/TIR5/CP/MCE

yvesamuel

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:29 pm »
Finaly reinstall was the solution...

Have a good evening
Yves

ChuckOman

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 08:33:59 pm »
Hi Umberto -

I have same problem - duplicate GSX sode jetway numbers  at P3D4.4 default scenery that don't correspond to underlying .bgl.
Example in .jpg file attached:
P3D4 stock airport KTUS is Gate 20 in the default AFCAD.
As you can see from open GSX customization window, GSX apparently read KTUS "Gate 20" correctly, but scenery is showing 28 here and at all the other gates.  GSX window also shows there is no underlying customization file.
I realize you've suggested to others who've experience this that it is a graphics problem and that they update their video drivers.
I'm running the latest (430.86  5/27/19) video drivers for my NVidia 2080 Ti card.  Made no difference.

Anything else you can suggest I try to remedy this ?

Chuck O

yvesamuel

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 09:55:25 pm »
did you try my solution just above?

Yves

ChuckOman

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 12:15:30 am »
Thanks Yves. 
Had forgotten how quick the uninstall/reinstall is, since all the license info is in the registry.
The key for me was to erase the entire .ini file folder before reinstall
I think I had some invalid [General] paths in there due to scenery moves, (even though not at KTUS). 
Anyway problem resolved.