Author Topic: An unreal ground handling  (Read 2420 times)

Piter449

An unreal ground handling
« on: April 05, 2019, 08:43:55 pm »
Hi,
I have a question. Can you make a real ground handling? Because, for example, in Poland, there are only LOT and Swissport, but in real life in Poland there are LS Airport Services or Welcome. The aim of flight simulators are to feel like in real cockpit, like a real pilot. Please think about my ask and if you could, please make it. I am sure, that lots of people, not only from Poland, will thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: An unreal ground handling
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 09:57:34 am »
If you want to change the operator for an airport, it would be enough to customize the scenery by changing the airline codes for the parking (or multiple parking spots at once), explained at Page 32 of the GSX manual.

If, instead, you want to create a new operator that is not already included with GSX, I suggest reading the PaintKit. However, keep in mind this information will be made obsolete soon, at least under P3D4, since the next major update for GSX, which we hope to release before the end of the month, will completely change the way custom liveries will be made, making it a lot easier.

michalp

Re: An unreal ground handling
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 09:41:40 am »
Ok, thank you.