Author Topic: No buildings in FSDT addons (KLAX, KJFK, KORD)  (Read 1981 times)

kamczikamczi

No buildings in FSDT addons (KLAX, KJFK, KORD)
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:11:21 pm »
Hi. First I have to apologize for my poor English :(
Unfortunately, I had to write on the forum, because none of the solutions to my problem that I found on the web did not help me. I returned to FSX after the break and I decided to update the FSDT addons. This update changed the addons location and added a folder "Addon Menager". After that i my scenery looks like in attached photos. No buildings :(. I reinstalled all FSDT products in Admin mode and then updated them with FSDT Live Update, with my antivirus off and with completely removal of Addon Menager and couatl. I updated GPU drivers too. I run FSX in admin mode, and I turned off antivirus scan of the whole FSX folder.  I run it in very low and very high graphics settings. None off this has helped me :(. On menu I can see under the "addons" addon menager, couatl etc. GSX is running properly. I noticed that cache files loaded in 3-5s in FSDT products, but in another sceneries it takes minimum 30s. An interesting fact is that when I approach to scenery the buildings are starting to appear near plane but without jetways. ( I have updated SODE too). Last funny fact is that before change to KSFOHD v2, KSFOHD v1 looked the same, without buildings, but after update and instalation Flightbeam Manager KSFOHD works great. I have instaled FSX SP2. I hope that someone will help me to solve the problem and this will be trivial, because i want to buy PHNL scenery and GSX 2 but I'm afraid that these addons may not work either. Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings in FSDT addons (KLAX, KJFK, KORD)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 08:46:48 am »
The thread named "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread lists all the known solutions for any missing libraries:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

Even if the title says P3D4, the solutions are valid for FSX as well.