Author Topic: GSX Selecting automatically the services when pressing the shortcut button.  (Read 1603 times)

dirzao

Hello guys

I have a problem with my GSX every time that I need to request the services.
Example:
If I request fuel truck .. he selects automatically the Catering
If I request Boarding .. he calls Disembark.
Automatically ... and he doesn't give me a chance to select the correct service. The problem occurs just by pressing the shortcut button to request the service... the service is automatically selected by the GSX ... frustrated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
That's not obviously a "problem", but it's a feature that has been asked so many times by users, which we added in a recent update, and it's enabled/disabled with the "Assistance Services Auto Mode" option in the GSX Settings.

dirzao

That's not obviously a "problem", but it's a feature that has been asked so many times by users, which we added in a recent update, and it's enabled/disabled with the "Assistance Services Auto Mode" option in the GSX Settings.

No... sorry but its not the same problem that I have here...
I'm mean that when I request the GSX ... not for service.. he automatically select for me something.
For example.. if my shortcut key is "M" ..when I click "M" automatically he request something.. or fuel..or boarding...without giving me chance to choose and every time that it occurs I need to reset the
GSX ... and when I do it... sometimes he doesn't back ..