Author Topic: taxing problem  (Read 3938 times)

madhattr15

taxing problem
« on: July 26, 2009, 01:17:42 am »
When I activate your KORD my aircraft get real tuchy when taxing at all airports both default and add on. Stearing becomes a real problem when I steer the aircraft they over steer and won't stop when I center the stick so they end up going from side to side and hard to center. I have no problem when I deactivate the scenery with the same planes. I am running FS9 with Vista.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: taxing problem
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 05:20:07 pm »
Sorry, but I don't really see how, activating a scenery, would create *steering* problem at all airports.

When you are outside the scenery range, no processing is done at all, except just checking if you re-enter in the scenery area again, to enabled it. This can't have any effect on flight model, especially considering that information about the airplane location is only *read* and never written, ever. And of course, we don't handle or touch anything related to flight controls, or joystick response, etc. Which is something that, instead, other utilities do.

Added to the fact that nobody ever reported this before, it's proably caused by something else.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:22:07 pm by virtuali »