Author Topic: Dispatcher and Boarding voices not working P3D v4 with Expansion 2  (Read 2027 times)

dmatthieu2

Hi guys. Anyone experience losing the passengers voices during boarding and dispatcher's voice on pushback? When I first installed Expansion 2 it worked. Then after a few flights and restarts it goes completely and only text messages are displayed. When I updated all my FSDT products using Stand-Alone Add-On manager installer it comes back for 1 or 2 flights and then is completely goes again. It's kind of annoying and frustrating if I have to run an complete uninstall and install to get it working every time. But this is an ongoing occurrence.

I'm running 32GB RAM and I dedicate highest priority to P3D and every other sound and graphics are normal and working except this. So I don't get it.

Any ideas on fixing?  

***On a side note...I wish you guys would give us a choice in the dispatcher's voice tone. Expansion 2 default voice sounds weird ***

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Dispatcher and Boarding voices not working P3D v4 with Expansion 2
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 10:25:10 am »
Check the GSX Settings->Sound page is the correct audio device is selected.

dmatthieu2

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 03:47:22 am »
That's not the issue trust me. I checked before on both the simulator and GSX sound settings. They both match. It's just not coming through. I can't find any conflicts

Jov53

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 06:39:53 pm »
I have the same issue. The sound is sometimes loud and clear, sometimes hardly audible and sometimes it starts ok and then it goes to the
barely audible version.
The output device is set properly and the diagnostics page says it's working fine...
Any help?

Beat578

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 08:55:26 pm »
Couldn't it be the same as mentioned here? http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18069.0.html
Beat578