Author Topic: KMCO gate problem  (Read 1689 times)

CDuFault1970

KMCO gate problem
« on: February 19, 2019, 05:50:13 pm »
Morning all. As I have the GSX 2, I have the payware KMCO that naturally has the realistic airport settings, gates etc. The GSX how ever seems to have the wrong gate numbers. 1 - the 90's when actually they go - 108, 109, 110 etc. ( like using the default scenery ) How do I rectify the problem of the missing gates on GSX please? Example: Southwest Airlines uses gates 108 thru... but that is not programmed into the GSX>

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KMCO gate problem
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 12:51:46 pm »
When you see Gate numbers in GSX different from the one you see in the standard Go To menu, it's because you have another AFCAD in conflict from another scenery.

GSX will tell you the name of the AFCAD it's using in the parking customization page, which is supposed to be the one the scenery comes with and, if it's not, by looking at the file location you can have an idea who's causing the conflict.

Airline assignment will of course be read by GSX by the AFCAD in use, assuming it's the correct one, of course. If it's the correct one, there's just nothing else GSX can do to fix airline assignments, if they are not correct in the scenery AFCAD to begin with. Yes, you can override the airline code of the scenery, but that will affect YOUR airplane only, meaning the kind of operator used to service your plane but, it will not have any effect on AI airplanes, since they are still controlled by what's in the scenery AFCAD, which is never modified by GSX.