Author Topic: GSX Stops Working  (Read 2394 times)

hilds434

GSX Stops Working
« on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:57 am »
Hey there,
Noticed this first at SDF, but its an issue at all my FSDT airports.  Parked at the gate and I select the GSX menu, press "Start Boarding" and (in the case of SDF) the people and ground vehicles disappear and then nothing happens.  If I press ctrl + F12 again nothing comes up.  I have to force a restart of Couatl and rebuild airport cache for everything to come back. This repeats any time I try to use GSX.  On P3d4.4 with the PMDG 737 and TFDi 717.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Stops Working
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 12:59:33 pm »
GSX is not not likely stuck. Maybe is trying to tell you something, but you cannot see it because you have disable the message from the sim.

Check you have inadvertently disable the Info text in the sim options. And, you haven't set the GSX Verbosity slider too low too.

hilds434

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 12:57:14 am »
Checked that, they're not disabled.  It only happens at FSDT airports, GSX works just fine everywhere else.  I tried again after running LiveUpdate and reinstalling SODE.  Currently have 1.6.4 installed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 11:06:20 pm »
Checked that, they're not disabled.  It only happens at FSDT airports, GSX works just fine everywhere else.  I tried again after running LiveUpdate and reinstalling SODE.  Currently have 1.6.4 installed.

I'm sure it's not happening at "all" FSDT airport but, since you mentioned KSDF, check a thread on the KCLT forum: you must rename the folders for both KSDF and KCLT jetways, because after the 1.6.4 SODE update, it will ignore objects not named according to a specific pattern:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20048.msg138335.html#msg138335

hilds434

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 06:23:21 pm »
Yep that fixed it!