Author Topic: LTBA - ZAGREB - RFSCENERY- Fully finnished configuration available here  (Read 4213 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
v4 FILE with 3 possible configurations: With default jetways, Metal or Glass. Also:
1.All parking postions tested. No errors no matter what plane you use, size or door (1L on S & M. 1L, 2L and sometimes 3L on HEAVY).
2. Pushbacks for gates AND Parkings:
          a. More realistic (adding Facing North, south, ect.. on the choice of pushbacks!!!). This way you do not have to think too much when the ATC tells you to place the plane heading ....
          b. Fixed the pushbacks that i detected to be wrong.
          c. Long pushbacks now specify on which Lane you land and close to which parking place.
3. If the scenery has a docking system that has conflict with your starting position when entering the Sim (Too far, etc), is replaced by a GSX2 docking device.  If it doesn't, one is added. Both in Gates AND parkings (where possible)
4. Double & Triple Jetways added when possible. In scneries that you can remove fixed jetways, I show you how.
5. Vehicles in position.

To download the link go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922
[/quote]

kityatyi

Hello there!

Downloaded your GSX Level 2 package for RFSB's Zagreb Pleso Airport (LDZA). I would like to ask two questions.

First question is related to a file which is in the .zip package but the included manual does not explain where this file needs to go. The file is called LDZA PARKINGS.xlsx and I don't know what to do with this file, where should it be copied and if there anything I need to delete for this file to work?

Second question, in the included manual, you are saying that there options are possble:

- Glass jetways (GSX Level 2)
- Metal jetways (GSX Level 2)
- Without GSX Level 2 jetways

The real world airport has very different looking jetways from the ones included with GSX Level 2. I will actually send FSDT a message and ask them to include a similar, simple looking jetway in an upcoming update. But what I want to ask from you, what does "Option 3" mean? Option 3 is "Without GSX Level 2 jetways" but does it mean I will have only static jetways or I will have dynamic, moving jetways using the default jetway model?

Thank you for clarifying!

Zsolt
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 02:30:29 pm by kityatyi »

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hello there!

Downloaded your GSX Level 2 package for RFSB's Zagreb Pleso Airport (LDZA). I would like to ask two questions.

First question is related to a file which is in the .zip package but the included manual does not explain where this file needs to go. The file is called LDZA PARKINGS.xlsx and I don't know what to do with this file, where should it be copied and if there anything I need to delete for this file to work?

Second question, in the included manual, you are saying that there options are possble:

- Glass jetways (GSX Level 2)
- Metal jetways (GSX Level 2)
- Without GSX Level 2 jetways

The real world airport has very different looking jetways from the ones included with GSX Level 2. I will actually send FSDT a message and ask them to include a similar, simple looking jetway in an upcoming update. But what I want to ask from you, what does "Option 3" mean? Option 3 is "Without GSX Level 2 jetways" but does it mean I will have only static jetways or I will have dynamic, moving jetways using the default jetway model?

Thank you for clarifying!

Zsolt
1. that is an excel sheet for you to read or know relevant information about the airport parking. I did not include it in the instructions because i assumed that pdf or excel were known to everybody. they are of no use to your gsx configuration. do not need to install it. Just as the pdf with the instructions is there to read, so is the excel.
2. if you use the option 3, you will be able to have the default jetways of the scenery with its default sode, and my gsx configuration will do the rest, EXCEPT the jetways.

cheers

kityatyi

Thanks man, I should have known that - for some weird reason my mind associated the .xlsx extension with .xml and I thought it's part of the config. Mega LOL!

So basically option 3 means static jetways I guess.

In the meantime I changed the jetways to the 41/24 two-tunnel ThyssenKrupp steel models (white) as they seem to look more like the real thing. The undercarriage of the jetways that you have included are behind the painted ground marking - this is why I chose the 41/24 2 tunnel ones. That way, the wheels are exactly inside that painted circle. Although LDZA seems to have 3 tunnel jetways, there isn't 3 tunnel steel jetway included that is long enough for its wheels to sit inside the painted circle. I also removed the logo and the yellow gate number display because it seems the real one doesn't have such either.

Overall, great job again, thank you for your contribution amigo! I wish Umberto added a jetway model more similar to the Zagreb ones, because IRL they seem to be kind of sloped, kind of downhill, with the head of the tunnel sitting just slightly above the ground, but the tail end is quite high. Maybe one day, as a future update, more jetway models will be included, for a better variety to choose from.

:-)

cartayna

• Beta tester
HaHahaha uf thank God! I was afraid I was gonna have to explain what a pdf is!
LMAO

Yes, we need more models badly... there is a huge update coming.. looks neat

Cheers

kityatyi

Oh, sorry! Forgot to ask, where do I put that .pdf file? In the ...Virtuali/GSX folder?  ;D ;D ;D

cartayna

• Beta tester
Oh, sorry! Forgot to ask, where do I put that .pdf file? In the ...Virtuali/GSX folder?  ;D ;D ;D
LMAO