FSDreamTeam forum
November 19, 2019, 01:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the updated YVR include the new Encore Terminal?  (Read 1531 times)
Just Caliber

« on: February 04, 2019, 06:59:05 AM »

Since this scenery was before the era of WestJet Encore and their fleet of Q400s, there is a bit of a lack of a terminal and parking spots for said aircraft. Hopefully you plan to add this part of the airport in as I know you are currently updating the YVR airport.
Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:06:04 AM »

There isn't really an Encore terminal even still. They have a temporary covered walkway out to the aircraft. What they have done though was extend the apron to fit 5 Q400's (essentially an extra 200 feet south), but that isn't too hard to do with the current scenery even though you still have the old lead-in lines for the old spots. Sure, it's not perfect, but you can still fit 5 Encore machines.

Just Caliber

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 12:50:40 AM »

Hi Dave,

I sort of forgot about this small thread lol and was curious if this screenshot has a custom AFCAD to accommodate the 5 Q400s. If so, would you be able to share it?
Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 03:43:42 AM »

Fully customized ade file and GSX config. I can share it shortly as I haven't changed the gate numbers to reflect changes made about 2 weeks ago.
Just Caliber

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 10:05:45 PM »

Are you able to share the file?
Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 06:37:57 AM »

No, recent updates to GSX has made me need to reevaluate my custom pushbacks. I have made my ADE mostly for AI and to have as realistic jetways and not so much for custom pushbacks. I'm pretty busy with work, but will check on them very soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: