Author Topic: no GSX2 services in KSDF, after live update  (Read 6495 times)

squalo111

no GSX2 services in KSDF, after live update
« on: February 02, 2019, 03:24:49 pm »
After last live update, it seems that GSX (last ver.2) is not working at any parking spot of KSDF: jetways are present but not moving, impossible to deboarding, push-back, ecc, (all ctrl-f12 list is not active), addonmanager is present and working, couatle working, SODE last version working. When I try to select some options I become "couatle error, close or restart", also restarting , no effects. In all other my FSDT airports all is perfect!
Thanks for any suggestion,
Giancarlo
(W7 P3DV4.3)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no GSX2 services in KSDF, after live update
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 04:18:51 am »
I become "couatle error, close or restart"

That's no such thing as that kind of error. That error usually comes with a message asking if you want to restart or if you want to see the error log.

The error log is what you want to see, in order to be able to provide a proper report to us, so we can tell you what the problem might be.

leha76

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 10:49:09 pm »
I also have a problem with KSDF c GSX. Jetway does not work, pushback too. This problem is only in the KSDF.

leha76

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 12:50:29 am »
The question is removed, I renamed FSDT_KSDF_Jetway to FSDT_SODE_Jetway_KSDF and everything worked. ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 10:42:13 am »
The question is removed, I renamed FSDT_KSDF_Jetway to FSDT_SODE_Jetway_KSDF and everything worked. ;D

Yes, it's the same issue which we discussed in the KCLT forum: after a SODE update, SODE assumes GSX Level 2 jetways must be in a folder with a name that starts with FSDT_SODE, otherwise it will ignore them.

squalo111

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 02:47:34 pm »
so solved, THX
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 02:50:32 pm by squalo111 »

hontzt

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 07:54:28 pm »
what folder are you making this change?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 11:54:08 am »
what folder are you making this change?

It was right there in the last post from leah76:

I renamed FSDT_KSDF_Jetway to FSDT_SODE_Jetway_KSDF and everything worked.

The folder is found under Addon Manager\Simobjects\Misc

Wise87

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 04:26:14 am »
I followed the steps listed above and I get the following error when I try to abort push back. I did get them when I first tried to push back. I ran the update and now it happens only when aborting the push. It has the proper named SODE files.
https://prntscr.com/oipusj
https://prntscr.com/oipv35

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 02:17:03 pm »
I followed the steps listed above and I get the following error when I try to abort push back. I did get them when I first tried to push back. I ran the update and now it happens only when aborting the push. It has the proper named SODE files.

This thread is obsolete, and there's no need to follow any steps now, since the latest update has the jetway names fixed so, I don't know what steps you followed, since there was just nothing for you left to do, if you are running the latest update.

In addition to that, your error doesn't have anything to do with this thread, which resulted (BEFORE the fix, so it's not happening anymore now ) in GSX stop working ONLY after operating a jetway. Your problem is totally different, since it happens during pushback.

Please open another thread, with a proper subject, indicating all the following:

- the gate used

- the airplane used

- the pushback direction chosen

- the precise, exact, sequence of operations you did in the pushback.