We released an update to KFLL scenery for FS9Fixes included:
(Includes fixes from 1.1 and 1.2)
- Ground texture showing afcad on Hold short
- Texture with blank alpha removed and saved in DXT1 for better performances
- Ground taxiline offset fixed on Hold short Rwy 27 R
- Fixed some Jetways that interfere with aircraft
- Crash in UTIL.DLL when exiting FS9 fixed
- AFCAD based on Harpsi's file, June 24th, UPS parking added. Supports multiple runways usage
- Texture bleeding close to PAPIs and Approach lights
- H5 Horizontal markings fixed.
- Taxiway width at Hold short zones set to standard value, should fix AI stacking up
- Terrain textures updated to not show the default hold short zones.
- Fixed some excludes of default scenery
Download the Update from HERE
This is an Update file only, it requires you have the full version already installed.
The Full installer as been updated as well today so, if you downloaded it after April 26th 2011, you don't need this update. Both the installer and the updated will show the version as 1.2.5 at the start of the install process.
If you like to use the Textures resizer, be sure you re-apply it after installing the Update. NOTE, with the 1.2.5 Update, the resizer has been updated as well so, if you downloaded it for the previous version, it needs to be downloaded again from the forum.