Author Topic: LAX pushback  (Read 2811 times)

Gelassenheit

LAX pushback
« on: January 21, 2019, 04:44:07 pm »
Hello everyone,

first of all KLAX is a great scenery and I was even more surprised when I saw that even the pushback would be like in real life:

When I want GSX to push my plane back from any terminal, I can choose the option "Push on C facing east/west". But when I choose this option I simply get pushed ninety degrees onto the small taxiways between the terminals and than the push is completed.

Is this a bug or isn't this feature working at all?

Besides of that I just noticed that there is a default tower next to the addon's tower. I think the two problems are related.
I have no other LAX scenery in my scenery library and my FSDT airport has the highest priority.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:42:53 pm by Gelassenheit »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LAX pushback
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 12:12:43 am »
Hello everyone,When I want GSX to push my plane back from any terminal, I can choose the option "Push on C facing east/west". But when I choose this option I simply get pushed ninety degrees onto the small taxiways between the terminals and than the push is completed.

Please indicate the precise gate you selected, because this is supposed to work as expected.

Gelassenheit

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 06:52:18 am »
There‘s no precise gate. I tried it at many different parking positions and it didn‘t work at any of them.
But as I said before there‘s a default tower next to the addon‘s tower. So could the problem be a duplicate AFCAD?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 10:38:02 am »
But as I said before there‘s a default tower next to the addon‘s tower. So could the problem be a duplicate AFCAD?

That surely indicates you have a conflicting AFCAD you want to remove, before you can expect GSX working properly (of course, the conflicting AFCAD has also caused a visual problem, so it's not really just a GSX problem)