Author Topic: No Traffic at KLAS  (Read 2852 times)

TNTom

No Traffic at KLAS
« on: January 21, 2019, 11:15:21 am »
Installed last night and upon first load, there is absolutely NO traffic to be found. I'm using the new OCI from AIG.

Upon further investigation, I have no traffic at KMEM either....however KFLL is perfectly fine.

I found same issue in another devs airport as well and never got a resolution or hint at what was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:24:28 am by TNTom »

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: No Traffic at KLAS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:49:05 pm »
 Do you have traffic in the sky overhead at LAS or MEM? The airport files included with the FSDT sceneries are fully capable of handling AI, it might not be set up or coded the way you want it, but it will not play any role in traffic not displaying. You may also have other traffic in your sim that is formatted in the older FS9 format that will cause traffic that has been formatted in the FSX/P3d format to not display in the nearby area.

Jetranger

• Jetranger
Re: No Traffic at KLAS
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 06:57:44 pm »
Very TRUE !!!
ANY , and I do mean ANY FS9 / FS2004 A.I. Traffic files accidently or unaware that are injected into FSX will "Shut-Off" & Kill all A.I. Traffic everywhere in FSX as I'm sure Prepar 3D versions as well.

TIP : make double sure there are NO FS9 / FS 2004 AI Traffic files installed into FSX !!!!