Author Topic: Automatic sequence  (Read 3673 times)

torsten

Automatic sequence
« on: January 16, 2019, 09:32:33 pm »
When i arrive at an Airport and call "Deboarding" with autosequence, the Pax+Cargo will be deboarded .. ok
But also Catering and refueling is requested.

Should that be correct ? Why is Catering and Refueling needed for Deboarding??

Other side: When i then request Boarding, no Refueling and Catering is in the sequensce.

Isnt that wrong ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Automatic sequence
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:48:49 pm »
Should that be correct ? Why is Catering and Refueling needed for Deboarding??

GSX cannot possibly know if this is the last flight of the day so, it assume you are going to depart again, which of course is the most common case, unless it IS the last flight of the day so yes, this is entirely correct and shouldn't be any different.

Other side: When i then request Boarding, no Refueling and Catering is in the sequensce.

Fuel and catering are called both in Boarding and Deboarding if Auto mode is enabled.

torsten

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 07:53:53 pm »
Ok but even when it is not the last flight for the day, the refueling and catering comes shortly before BOARDING and not DEBOARDING
as  i see on a Airport.

I have attached a pdf where you can read the correct sequence at page 4 ff
Here you can also red, that is allowed to refuel with Pax, but not before start boarding and not deboarding.

here too : https://www.ikusi.aero/en/blog/what-tasks-are-performed-during-turnaround-time-aircraft

Or better, give the user the control about the sequence and let the user set up it's own sequence for boarding, deboarding and turn arround.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:36:21 pm »
Ok but even when it is not the last flight for the day, the refueling and catering comes shortly before BOARDING and not DEBOARDING as  i see on a Airport.

I think I already explained this to you: the order is chosen ALSO to prevent clashing between vehicles.

Or better, give the user the control about the sequence and let the user set up it's own sequence for boarding, deboarding and turn arround.

Auto mode disabled = you control the sequence the way you like.

torsten

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 11:47:41 pm »
Jep, i will continue without the auto servise

But are there also LVars i can write to call any Service ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 12:49:29 am »
But are there also LVars i can write to call any Service ?

No, it's not possible to control GSX remotely. We might add something like this in the future, but we have so many things to add first, that we don't know when we'll find the time to finally do this interface.

torsten

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 01:46:13 am »
Ok, thanks a lot...will wait for that...