Author Topic: Suggestion if Possible  (Read 3894 times)

cowings1588

Suggestion if Possible
« on: May 14, 2019, 02:37:46 am »
When you guys come around to redoing KIAH.. Can you guys if possible do the aircraft markings on the J Line..  Or Aircraft stopping point.. That way when we adjust the  aircraft position with GSX equipment..  Thanks  I notice everyone else adds  them in but some of these older ones don't have the aircraft markings on the J Line stopping point.
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestion if Possible
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:47:14 pm »
Surely a "redoing" won't be necessary for such trivial change. But if we had to tell users we delayed KORD V2 to fix a marking in KIAH, they'll surely have every right to be angry...

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 10:04:49 pm »
No, I meant, when you guys remodel IAH down the line behind JFK, and the others you already had planned too remodel and update, when it comes to KIAH update, can you remember too add in the stopping points for what aircraft goes on the J Line stopping point.. That's all
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:00 am »
No, I meant, when you guys remodel IAH down the line behind JFK, and the others you already had planned too remodel and update, when it comes to KIAH update, can you remember too add in the stopping points for what aircraft goes on the J Line stopping point

As I've said, there's no need to wait for a full remake, which the scenery doesn't really need *now*, to do such small change. But we cannot do anything else right now, other than trying to release KORD V2 and the GSX update as soon as possible.

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 02:10:30 am »
ok..
COA
Bill

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 04:50:06 am »
I know I can not wait for the KIAH remake. I just flew in and out of KIAH a last week (real world, not sim), and the airport has changed so much in the past few years. Especially terminals B & C.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti