Author Topic: SODE jetways  (Read 3570 times)

Brian S

SODE jetways
« on: January 11, 2019, 02:23:02 am »
I recently installed a new motherboard and processor and kept my hard drives and the transition went surprisingly smoothly.  I have P3D 4.4 and licenses for most of your airports.  I didn't see you had a deactivation feature until just before typing this message, but anyway, I reactivated the airports and everything I thought was okay but then noticed my SODE jetways were missing.  I ran the stand alone manager, reinstalled GSX2 (I have a license for the original GSX only), and have the GSX manager set to "default jetways disabled by GSX".  I even reinstalled SODE, it shows activated, latest version, and my SODE jetways appear for all my other add-on airports for other developers except for FSDT airports.  Can't figure out where I went wrong.  When I run SODE in the pull down menu of an FSDT airport within P3D, it says there are not any modules (I think that was the term or something like that) within 6.5 km of my location, so it's telling me I assume the jetways are missing.  Is there something I can check to see if the SODE jetways are installed on these airports or do I have a setting that is incorrect? 

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE jetways
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 11:09:17 am »
Is GSX working normally ? Do you see all the menus ( Addon Manager, Couatl and GSX ) under the "Addons" menu of the sim ?

Brian S

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:07:07 pm »
Is GSX working normally ? Do you see all the menus ( Addon Manager, Couatl and GSX ) under the "Addons" menu of the sim ?

Yes,  GSX, Addon Manager, Coualt, Coualt live update and SODE are all in the sim addons menu.  Ran coualt rebuild airport cache, no change.   I'm stumped. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 09:34:20 pm »
In addition to the menus being visible, I also asked if GSX is working normally, and you are only missing the SODE jetways, or there are other issues with it.

Brian S

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 10:21:36 pm »
In addition to the menus being visible, I also asked if GSX is working normally, and you are only missing the SODE jetways, or there are other issues with it.

Sorry, I didn't check when it was open and I don't have access right now.  I just tried to run the GSX setup again a while ago, and I am getting this error message.  C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\FSDT_LCD.ttf   An error occurred while tyring to replace the existing file:  DeleteFile failed; code 5  Access is denied, abort retry or ignore.  This happened the prior time so I finally selected ignore.  Could this be causing an issue? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 12:32:51 am »
This happened the prior time so I finally selected ignore.  Could this be causing an issue? 

If you previously chose Abort, the installation didn't complete, so it's likely nothing will work. I'm not sure why that message about the font happened, but if you already have that file in Windows, it should be ok.

Brian S

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 09:57:03 pm »
Confirmed GSX not working, but show activated in addon manager.