Author Topic: no Crew deboarding on mutiple flights?  (Read 3859 times)

Gegels

no Crew deboarding on mutiple flights?
« on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:53 pm »
Just a thinking I came up with the other night: Would it be possible to add the ability for the crew not having to deboard after every single flight in a future build?

I think this would increase the realism a bit more as an aircraft could be flown by the same crew more than once.

Like I said, just a thought as toilets and water services are planned as well according to the relevant post.

AirbusA330

Re: no Crew deboarding on mutiple flights?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 05:43:56 pm »
I'd appreciate such a feature. Could be easily added by just making people decide in the menu between pax boarding and crew boarding

perfectflight

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 09:38:02 pm »
the question I have asked for months and the answer was, yes it is changed
only there is no update for months, I wonder why

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 09:53:54 am »
Umberto answered that several times in the GSX Support Forum: They completly redo the whole textures for the PBR Feature of Prepar 4. They also started to remodel lot's of the models in that context. Because it's such a big update, they need more time to test it and make sure, all the new features don't crash GSX. They also have to keep the downwards compatibility for all the new features concerning also FSX and older Prepar installations. Not an easy task, that's why it takes longer than usual to develop that upgrade.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 10:15:04 am »
Just to clarify, the ability to board/deboard crew separately will likely not make it for the next update, since it has taken so much time (and is still not done yet) but, once that will be released, we'll likely resume a faster update cycle again.

xcc99

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 11:46:19 pm »
hey Umberto, when do we know actually that there are new updates for FSDT products?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 05:33:43 pm »
hey Umberto, when do we know actually that there are new updates for FSDT products?

The automatic Live Update notification inside the sim will tell you.