Author Topic: Still need to d/l Addon Mgr separately?  (Read 2518 times)

Clutch Cargo

• MileHigh Productions
Still need to d/l Addon Mgr separately?
« on: January 13, 2019, 06:33:41 am »
Please excuse my ignorance but it has been probably 2 years since I last installed one of your superb products (I have just about all of them).  So I re-downloaded the latest versions of KLAX and GSX and installed both.  Isn't there somewhere I need to input my registration/serial information?  Wasn't that the Addon Manager?  I thought a version was always included when you download a product or has that changed.  Now I need to d/l separately?  Sorry, it's been awhile.  :D
Clutch Cargo
"Long Live the Tak"

molleh

Re: Still need to d/l Addon Mgr separately?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 05:46:35 pm »
Please excuse my ignorance but it has been probably 2 years since I last installed one of your superb products (I have just about all of them).  So I re-downloaded the latest versions of KLAX and GSX and installed both.  Isn't there somewhere I need to input my registration/serial information?  Wasn't that the Addon Manager?  I thought a version was always included when you download a product or has that changed.  Now I need to d/l separately?  Sorry, it's been awhile.  :D

Addon Manager should be installed. Check your add-ons.cfg in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and make sure the Addon Manager appears there and is active.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 01:01:25 am »
The Addon Manager is always included with every FSDT product, and now there's no need to download it separately, since the FSDT Live Updater can update every file required by any FSDT installed product automatically.

Clutch Cargo

• MileHigh Productions
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 03:52:12 am »
Thx guys,

It had just been so long I was looking for a separate Add On Manager icon on the desktop (or somewhere).  Finally remember and realized it's in the sim itself.  :o  Silly me.

Happy Flying!
Clutch Cargo
"Long Live the Tak"