Author Topic: Updated FSDT KLAX AFCAD  (Read 12021 times)

tubbsds

Updated FSDT KLAX AFCAD
« on: January 05, 2019, 11:27:29 pm »
Hey all,
I spent hours and hours updating this AFCAD file for KLAX and thought I would share it with you.  I believe all gates are accurate including the reorganization last year.  I have also included many cargo spaces as well as a ton of extra parking in case your AI gets out of hand.  The cargo and extra parking are not 100% accurate but it all works very well.  FedEx is pretty accurate.  This is taken directly from the FSDT file so all jetways are present.  I would backup your old one first in case you don't like mine.

Have fun,
Dave
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 11:41:55 pm by tubbsds »

Tom340

Re: Updated FSDT KLAX AFCAD
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 12:57:28 pm »
Hi, thanks for the afcad. May I ask you if you can make another one with west runways only enabled? 24L and 25R for takeoff and 24R and 25L for landing, just like reallife daytime standard operation.... No more oceanic landings...!

tubbsds

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 05:38:05 pm »
Unfortunately I'm not versed in ADE enough to be able to do that reliably.  Maybe someone else on this forum can do this....

meyercub

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 01:59:36 am »
To install just replace the other .bgl which is located where?

Cub meyer

vl1

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 01:12:32 am »
Hey all,
I spent hours and hours updating this AFCAD file for KLAX and thought I would share it with you.  I believe all gates are accurate including the reorganization last year.  I have also included many cargo spaces as well as a ton of extra parking in case your AI gets out of hand.  The cargo and extra parking are not 100% accurate but it all works very well.  FedEx is pretty accurate.  This is taken directly from the FSDT file so all jetways are present.  I would backup your old one first in case you don't like mine.

Have fun,
Dave
Can you please post the SAME file but with the jetways? Not everyone has GSX

ChuckOman

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 05:37:40 pm »
If you have KLAX V2, replacement .bgl goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\KLAX_V2\KLAX_AP.bgl.
But you won't see jetways or the new SODE gates, unfortunately.  Lets hope FSDT updates V2 eventually.

skyymann

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 04:14:54 pm »
Umberto really needs to update the afcad for lax or every time you update, it will be wrong again. Also, no SODE with this. Delta and Alaska swapped ages ago....

Scott

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 06:55:47 pm »
There are lots of edited afcads for LAX available that have the updated parking and more and they still have the jetways. I wouldn't think of ever using the one that comes with any scenery.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 01:24:09 am by Dave_YVR »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 03:14:12 pm »
Umberto really needs to update the afcad for lax or every time you update, it will be wrong again. Also, no SODE with this. Delta and Alaska swapped ages ago....

Please make a list of what things you think are wrong in the current version of the FSDT AFCAD for KLAX.

soundman

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 12:59:01 am »
From the LAX website: https://www.flylax.com/en/terminals/

Terminal 1 - Southwest Only - [Current Afcad is correct]

Terminal 2 - Aer Lingus Airlines, Aeromexico, Delta Air Lines, Virgin Atlantic, West Jet - Current:[Air Canada, Air Italia, Air France, KLM, Hawaiian Air, Virgin]

Terminal 3 -  Delta Only - Current: [Alaska, Alaska Express?, Horizon, Jet Blue, Virgin America, and VAU?]

Terminal 4 - American Only - Current:[American and Qantas]

Terminal 5 - Air Canada, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Air, JetBlue, Spirit, Sun Country - Current has Delta

Terminal 6 - Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Mokulele Airlines, Viva Aerobus  - Current:[Continental, Frontier, United, Great Lakes, Sunwing, Allegiant, Frontier, Spirit] 

Terminal 7 - United Express, United Airlines - [Current is correct]

Terminal 8 - United Express, United Airlines - [Current is correct]

Regional -  American eagle -  Current:[American Eagle,  American Airlines, American Airlines Regional Partners]

TOM BRADLEY - Aeroflot, Air China, Air France, Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Italy, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Airlines, China Eastern
China Southern, Copa, EVA Airlines, El Al Israel Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Etihad, Fiji Airways, Finnair, Hainan Airlines, Iberia Airlines, Interjet, Japan Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Airlines, LAN (Chile), LAN (Peru)
LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Norwegian Air, Philippine Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airlines, Saudia, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore, Volaris, Xiamen

Should be:
{AFL, CCA, AFR, ANZ, THT, AEY, AZA, ANA, AAR, AUA, AVA, BAW, CPA, CAL, CES, CSN, CMP, EVA, ELY, UAE, ETD, FJI, FIN, CHH, IBE, MTF, AIJ, JAL, KLM, KAL, LAN, LPE, LOT, DLH, NAX, PAL, QFA, QTR, SVA, SAS, SIA, VOI, CXA, VOZ}

Current:[AFL, BER, FJI, THT, ASA, ANA, AAR, BAW, CPA, CAL, CES, CSN, CMP, ELY, UAE, EVA, IBE, JAL, KAL, DSM, DLH, MAS, MXA, PAL, QFA, SIA, SWR, TAI, THA, THY]

Attached is a  .bgl that reflects this. Also, this bgl forces AI landings on 24R and 25L, takeoffs on 24L and 25R.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 02:49:42 am by soundman »

Flyboyaz

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 02:54:14 pm »
Thank you for sharing this! I redid the original AFCAD as well, though with a little more specific gate information for each airline. I'll try yours and rebuild the cache for the jetways. I didn't change my gate numbers because it screwed up the jetways.

I noticed a while ago that ImaginSim was doing KLAX but on their website it shows KDFW instead as the new project. Maybe Umberto will tackle a new LAX now :-)

vl1

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2019, 02:45:39 pm »
again this afcad does not provide jetways((((((
it's a mess. you either have enough space for AI to park OR you have jetways

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2019, 03:44:52 pm »
again this afcad does not provide jetways(((((( it's a mess. you either have enough space for AI to park OR you have jetways

Not sure what do you mean here.

KLAX uses GSX/SODE jetways since quite a while ago, so they are not in the AFCAD anymore, and rightly so, since it wouldn't make much sense to let the sim waste time loading an AFCAD with jetways that would have to be Excluded immediately thereafter.

vl1

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2019, 03:51:14 pm »
ok. If i load afcad file without jetways i don't have them at all. I don't have GSX, but I of course have SODE. What's the reason?
I used the installer for v2. Maybe there is some option I have to use?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2019, 03:59:30 pm »
ok. If i load afcad file without jetways i don't have them at all. I don't have GSX, but I of course have SODE. What's the reason?I used the installer for v2. Maybe there is some option I have to use?

Unless you are using an old version of the KLAX installer, you should have GSX, since the KLAX installer won't even proceed unless you have the latest GSX installed. If your KLAX installation is old, so you haven't got that message, just install the latest full GSX, to get the new jetways.

Of course, GSX is free to use at all FSDT airports so, regardless of the fact you bought it or not, it will work in full at our airports.