Author Topic: FSDT what are you doing?  (Read 2443 times)

Fly1

FSDT what are you doing?
« on: March 28, 2019, 08:27:26 pm »
Ok, my first airport i have buy from FSDT was great.
And now, with GSX 2 in KLAX it is absolute bad!
Markings on ground wrong, Container in Parking positions, GSX connect the upper Gate to Door 2 on a 777.

It´s not funny anymore!

Do the job correct or let other do it for you.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:31:35 pm by Fly1 »

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: FSDT what are you doing?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 09:53:59 pm »
 Sounds like a duplicate airport file in your sim more than anything. Plus if GSX is trying to connect to a door that isn't there on your aircraft, then change it so that it's where you want it to be.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT what are you doing?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 08:45:50 am »
Nothing of the issues you reported are obviously a problem of KLAX and, parking positions especially are made with the utmost precision in the latest version that uses GSX L2 jetways.

Of course, as discussed in so many other threads, even in this very section, you must be sure you don't have a customization file you made for KLAX before the GSX L2 update was published, because that one will take the precedence over our own customization, which I guarantee if flawless, especially regarding to parking positions. To check if you have a customization file for KLAX you made yourself (which must be removed), check the following folder for a file that looks like this:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\KLAX-xxxxx.INI

If you have it, remove it, so GSX will use the customization we made for KLAX in its own scenery folder. Of course, you can further customize it, and if you do it will create a new .INI file under %APPDATA% but it will be based on our most recent .INI file, not something that has been made obsolete by GSX L2.

If you don't have such file, or you still have problems with parking positions after you remove it (and restarted Couatl), then it's likely you have another scenery in conflict, which can be checked by looking at the name of the AFCAD in use by GSX.