Author Topic: KJFK Problem with Terminal 4 and GSX & Runway Lights  (Read 3378 times)

skippie2

KJFK Problem with Terminal 4 and GSX & Runway Lights
« on: December 28, 2018, 07:20:13 pm »
Hello,

sorry if I chose the wrong forum section - it is a combination of JFK/GSX problem.

After landing in JFK my intention was to use Terminal 4 for GSX operations. Unfortunately, there was no possibility to start e.g. GSX deboarding process.
I tried various Aircraft, different positions at T4 and a reinstallation of KJFK including latest updates. I used the "warp to Gate" option to be on perfect position but in any case, the parking facility menu appears (see picture in the attachment).
With other Terminals (e.g. 1 or 5) everything is fine, so I think it is a T4 issue.

I noticed also that runway lights look like 2D and partly "rectangular" (see attachment) I don't know whether this is a general issue but I have never noticed this at other airports. Reinstallation doesn't improve the situation.

Many thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:19:50 pm by skippie2 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KJFK Problem with Terminal 4 and GSX & Runway Lights
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 12:41:21 pm »
I tried various Aircraft, different positions at T4 and a reinstallation of KJFK including latest updates. I used the "wrap to Gate" option to be on perfect position but in any case, the parking facility menu appears

When you see misplaced gates positions, the cause is never GSX, and it's always the AFCAD from another scenery in conflict.

The most common source of conflicting AFCAD are files supplied with AI Traffic products, like MyTraffic or Traffic X, which are supposed to be used only as an enhancement of default airports, but must be removed if you have an addon airport.

Check the GSX parking customization page: it will tell you the full path name of the AFCAD used by GSX, which will help you understanding a possible conflict.

skippie2

Re: KJFK Problem with Terminal 4 and GSX & Runway Lights
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 06:28:16 pm »
Thank you very much for your response.

The AFCAD was fine and original (acc. the used path) - I checked already before.
After further tests I found out that it was an A380 issue. I don't know why the A380 in JFK doesn't work - no Problem in Dubai or LAX