Using our selling system, it's possible to re-activate without the internet, but the first original purchase must be done through an internet-connected PC. There's a manual activation procedure for PC not connected, as long as you buy from a connected one.
In your case, the best solution would be:
- Find a PC with either FS2004 or FSX installed and connected to the Internet.
- Install the Trial on that PC and purchase it.
- Take the backup registry key that has been created in the FS folder, it's a file named "FSdreamteam_ZurichX.REG". Copy it to a thumb drive an move it to the other PC, together with the Installer.
- Install on the PC without Internet, then double click the .REG file to insert your serial in the registry of this PC
- Launch Flight Simulator, it will request to Activate the scenery. Say yes, and wait. After a minute or so, it will automatically detect that there's no Internet connection, so you will see a screen asking how to activate.
- Select "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access" - It will present you with a serial number called "Installation ID". Save this code to a thumb drive, and go to any PC with web access.
- Go to http://activate.esellerate.net
, and type this ID into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.
- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.