Author Topic: A big thank you  (Read 4401 times)

a320wolf

A big thank you
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:06:31 am »
Hi!
I've decided to create this topic only to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to Javier(alias cartayna) for his awesome work.
I bought the GSX2 after talked with him and after saw all the sceneries he made compatible with it.

It's a long and hard work for one single person.
FSDreamteam should think about him and his great work, and probably create a special web page dedicated to all his sceneries mod for GSX, and not only make different topics inside this Forum section.

Thanks again Javier!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys :-)

Bye, Max
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:46:41 pm by a320wolf »

headley

Re: A big thank you
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 08:33:04 pm »
+1
Regards,

William V.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 03:57:17 pm »
FSDreamteam should think about him and his great work, and probably create a special web page dedicated to all his sceneries mod for GSX, and not only make different topics inside this Forum section.

We are working on something else entirely, way bigger than a web page, and this will hopefully give more recognition to all contributions to GSX. But it will take time, because we want to make it right.

headley

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 04:12:13 pm »

We are working on something else entirely, way bigger than a web page, and this will hopefully give more recognition to all contributions to GSX. But it will take time, because we want to make it right.

Apart from what you are preparing, can this topic made sticky? => http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html
Although there are so much reply's it will always stay on top ;D
Regards,

William V.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 07:25:20 pm »
Hi!
I've decided to create this topic only to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to Javier(alias cartayna) for his awesome work.
I bought the GSX2 after talked with him and after saw all the sceneries he made compatible with it.

It's a long and hard work for one single person.

Thanks again Javier!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys :-)

Bye, Max

Woow, thanks a lot for this kind words! I am happy to see that this adds up to the fun of simflying.  The fact that is apreciated by you guys makes it worth it.... I wish you also a Merry Christmas for you and your families & happy flying!!

All the best,

Javier Cartayna
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:29:38 am by cartayna »

a320wolf

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 12:54:42 pm »

Hi Umberto!
Great news! Don't worry take your time :-)

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Bye, Max

Raphael

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 08:39:40 pm »

Excellent, i was just about to ask about a full official list....  ;)

And congrats to Cp. Cartayna...   This will keep us at home for many many weekends to come  ::)

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 08:41:21 pm »

Excellent, i was just about to ask about a full official list....  ;)

And congrats to Cp. Cartayna...   This will keep us at home for many many weekends to come  ::)
if it takes you a third of what it took me to make them, you have homework for a couple of months! LOL
enjoy it!