Author Topic: Aerosoft CRJ Wrong Positions  (Read 1350 times)

AlaGro12

Aerosoft CRJ Wrong Positions
« on: December 12, 2018, 04:53:51 am »
Hello! I went to do a flight in the Aerosoft CRJ yesterday and I experienced a problem with GSX. When I operated the jetway, it was not put into the right place. It was partially inside the cockpit and did not cover the main door. Also, when requesting catering services, the catering vehicles were not lined up with the doors, so the people were just pushing floating carts in front of the airplane. I went into the "Customize Aircraft" and it said CRJ-700, but the picture was of a Boeing 737. Therefore, all of the services were based on that 737. Any reason this would happen? I have been using GSX for a long time now and this is the first time I have had a problem.

Thanks!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aerosoft CRJ Wrong Positions
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 02:36:40 am »
The picture in the GSX editor is generic, and it changes only based on the number of engines of the airplane so, it's entirely normal you'll see something that looks like a 737.

The Aerosoft CRJ is supported internally by GSX so, the first thing to check, is if you are using the configuration that comes with GSX, which means the editor should say "Using Internal data". If it's not saying, that, use the Reset button, which will remove any configurations you might have made, and revert to default.