Author Topic: COUATL DOES NOT START AFTER RESET POSITION GSX V2  (Read 2417 times)

FlyHardiQ

COUATL DOES NOT START AFTER RESET POSITION GSX V2
« on: September 07, 2018, 05:42:38 pm »
COUATL does not start after reseting position even though the folder is excluded from my antivirus..testing with fslabs a319

FlyHardiQ

Re: COUATL DOES NOT START AFTER RESET POSITION GSX V2
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:02:02 pm »
COUATL does not start after reseting position even though the folder is excluded from my antivirus..testing with fslabs a319
did not happen before with gsx level 1 it's only happening after the update..tested with pmdg aircrafts as well, after reset position couatl unloads itself and does not load back

drayton_k

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 10:36:13 am »
I have the same problem. If I reset GSX then it doesnt start back up again.

drayton_k

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 01:29:13 pm »
No comment from the developer then!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 01:33:20 pm »
No comment from the developer then!

That's for the obvious reason this has been already discussed in another thread so, if people continue to open new threads, they might not be immediately noticed, since there was another one open:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19724.msg136457.html#msg136457

As I've said in that thread, I cannot reproduce this problem and can restart GSX dozen times in a row without any issues.

It would be best if you could provide more details about your configuration, especially the airplane used and which other addon modules (those with an entry under the "Addons" menu), because there might be a conflict with some other software we don't know of.

moebius14

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 08:33:51 pm »
Hi,
in my case, the couatl restart problem seems to be linked to external views with ezdok cam v2 :
Couatl never restart in any external view but all it's ok with any internal view (cockpit).
I'll continue to investigate about this...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 02:25:10 am »
in my case, the couatl restart problem seems to be linked to external views with ezdok cam v2 :

I was fairly sure it was something related to the interaction of another addon, we might be able to investigate better now.