Author Topic: Umberto: Please fix this  (Read 5632 times)

crauds

Re: Umberto: Please fix this
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 10:07:22 pm »
@ chumley.  That is spot on what I was suggesting.  In the meantime I noticed that if loaders start to dance around when I initiate boarding or deboarding, by selecting COUATL restart or reset and then calling the same service again, it all works correctly.  Again, no issue if I warp to the parking spot or if I spawn a new flight by selecting the parking space using the FSX menu.  Not a convenient solution.  But it all worked correctly before the latest updates.

@Umberto.  I deactivated GSX2 form the addons menu and reset the jetways to default in the control panel.  I then activated the "live update" icon and reinstalled latest version of GSX basic.   So I think I have done it correctly and up to date.  Everything seems to work with the exceptions noted in this post.

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 02:33:48 am »
reinstalled latest version of GSX basic.   So I think I have done it correctly and up to date.

As I've said, it's best you follow exactly my previous indications, meaning do not install an with an old GSX installer. We never tested this.

crauds

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 01:20:24 pm »
I am confused.  I deactivated GSX v2, and then ran FSDT live update.   I assumed it would have given me the current and latest version.  Should I have done a complete uninstall/reinstall instead?  Why would "live update" give me an OLD installation?

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64