Author Topic: KLAX SODE jetways gone after last update  (Read 2093 times)

josh_drummond

KLAX SODE jetways gone after last update
« on: December 10, 2018, 05:37:43 am »
I ran an update a few days ago for LAX.  I ran it once before that, fixed my jetways.  They lined up perfectly.  Now I ran the updater again, did the jetways and now they won't even connect to the terminal anymore?  Why is this not working?  I know I have to reconfigure the jetways in GSX2, I don't have the time to set at ll 50+ gates at LAX and do it.  How to fix this?  I know how to mass place jetways but they never connect.  If I select a jetway that's too long it'll be in the terminal building, then others will not be touching the building at all.  How to bring back the old jetways and not use SODE with the new KLAX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX SODE jetways gone after last update
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 12:57:20 pm »
This has been already discussed several times on the KLAX forum:

If you already made any customization at KLAX before we added SODE jetways to KLAX, your own customization (which we don't remove automatically), is taking precedence over the one we made that adds SODE jetways, so you must remove your customization, which is a file named KLAX-xxxx*.ini in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, in order to allow the customization that comes with the scenery to work.

josh_drummond

Re: KLAX SODE jetways gone after last update
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 03:00:09 am »
Thanks boss that worked!!