Author Topic: EHAM - FLYTampa - GSX Level 2. All possible Rwy configuration. fully finnished.  (Read 6100 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
1.Jetways and bridges addded. All parking postions tested. No errors no matter what plane you use, size or door (1L on S & M. 1L, 2L and sometimes 3L on HEAVY).
      2. Pushbacks for gates AND Parkings:
          a. More realistic (adding Facing North, south, ect.. on the choice of pushbacks!!!). This way you do not have to think too much when the ATC tells you to place the plane heading ....
          b. Fixed the pushbacks that i detected to be wrong.
          c. Long pushbacks now specify on which Lane you land and close to which parking place.
       3. If the scenery has a docking system that has conflict with your starting position when entering the Sim (Too far, etc), is replaced by a GSX2 docking device.  If it doesn't, one is added. Both in Gates AND parkings (where possible)
       4. Double Jetways added when possible. In scneries that you can remove fixed jetways, I show you how.
       5. Vehicles in position.

To download the link go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:10:30 pm by cartayna »

johnk51

Re: EHAM - GSX Level 2. All possible Rwy configuration. fully finnished.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 03:30:33 am »
Is this for Areosoft's eham?
John K

yvesamuel

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 09:34:19 am »
No, it's FlyTampa EHAM.

Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:41:26 pm »
Is this for Areosoft's eham?
indeed FlyTampa, sorry i should have said so on the title.

Danny1968

Hello Cartanya,

I seem to have the wrong jetway types at EHAM. See attached picture. Is that correct according to your configuration?

Regards,
Danny

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hello Cartanya,

I seem to have the wrong jetway types at EHAM. See attached picture. Is that correct according to your configuration?

Regards,
Danny
Hello Dany, yes if you are looking for corrugated metal types, i have the wrong ones.  There are a couple of configurations in the sharing area that did this scenery with the original metalic ones. So i decided not to do the same, now glass. Alsto you will find other good things about this configuration, such as perfect and corrected pushbacks..  I suggest that if you are extremely interested in having this configuration with this extras, change the type of jetways, it takes no more than 10 minutes.  IF you dont have the time or interest in doing that, check for EHAM in the searcha area and you should find one or 2 configurations available from other users with those metalic jetways.

Cheers

Danny1968

Hi,
No problem at all. I will change the types myself. I just wanted to make sure I did everything right. Thanks for the quick reply and for your excellent work  :)

Cheers,
Danny

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hi,
No problem at all. I will change the types myself. I just wanted to make sure I did everything right. Thanks for the quick reply and for your excellent work  :)

Cheers,
Danny

Cool!
my pleasure.
(and good choice, because 95% of the work is the rest,.. jetways is the easy part!)
merry christmas

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hi,

Cheers,
Danny
Also, I dont know if you are good at editing files, is a pretty straight forward issue, and probably going to do a fast tutorial on this to add to my tutorials on the 27th, you just have to change 1 parking, go into the .ini file, check the model that you like and its name, and do a search and replace, and it will change the whole scenery configuration... you can do it on one of my .ini files, and if you mess up, just replace it,..