Author Topic: EGLL - Aerosoft - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here  (Read 17103 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
1.Jetways and bridges addded. All parking postions tested. No errors no matter what plane you use, size or door (1L on S & M. 1L, 2L and sometimes 3L on HEAVY).
      2. Pushbacks for gates AND Parkings:
          a. More realistic (adding Facing North, south, ect.. on the choice of pushbacks!!!). This way you do not have to think too much when the ATC tells you to place the plane heading ....
          b. Fixed the pushbacks that i detected to be wrong.
          c. Long pushbacks now specify on which Lane you land and close to which parking place.
       3. If the scenery has a docking system that has conflict with your starting position when entering the Sim (Too far, etc), is replaced by a GSX2 docking device.  If it doesn't, one is added. Both in Gates AND parkings (where possible)
       4. Double Jetways added when possible. In scneries that you can remove fixed jetways, I show you how.
       5. Vehicles in position.

To download the link go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:14:48 pm by cartayna »

kityatyi

For some reason, despite following the instructions I seem to have some missing jetways in T5, from 562 to 565, as much as I can determine.

cartayna

• Beta tester
For some reason, despite following the instructions I seem to have some missing jetways in T5, from 562 to 565, as much as I can determine.

ook, make sure once you enter the simulator to go to the Add-on Menu > Coautl settings > Restart Coautl and rebuild airport cache. After doing this, if you don’t see all the jetways, restart the Couatl 2-3 times or until ALL jetways show on the scenery.
this is a general recomendation for GSX and its coualt engine...

kityatyi

Did it, many times. Those four jetways don't appear. Also, they seem to have no entry in the .ini file...

Ankh

Those sceneries were part of the very first ones I did, and updates came after that, instructions were very basic and I am working on an update of those.
Those scenery configurations were done without a sode installed in them. So if you had SODE on, yeap, is a great idea to turn it off.

I would like to come back to the question I asked in your main thread: if I want to use this new release for EGLL, do I first have to run the SODE-off.bat coming with the SODE update from SimWings? Or does it run even when the SODE update is used? Thanks again for clarification...

cartayna

• Beta tester
Those sceneries were part of the very first ones I did, and updates came after that, instructions were very basic and I am working on an update of those.
Those scenery configurations were done without a sode installed in them. So if you had SODE on, yeap, is a great idea to turn it off.

I would like to come back to the question I asked in your main thread: if I want to use this new release for EGLL, do I first have to run the SODE-off.bat coming with the SODE update from SimWings? Or does it run even when the SODE update is used? Thanks again for clarification...
SOde has to be off. you can do it by using that aplication or by going to the xml folder of sode an set to ".off" the xml of EGLL.

cartayna

• Beta tester
Did it, many times. Those four jetways don't appear. Also, they seem to have no entry in the .ini file...
what runway configuration of the scnery configurator are you running? also, out of the 6 configurations i offer, which are you using?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:12:00 pm by cartayna »

kityatyi

Hello. In the config, for the sake of simplicity I always use the "BOTH" option, and Europier is ACTIVE. Therefore, I am using your EUROPIER ACTIVE & BOTH RUNWAYS configuration files.

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hello. In the config, for the sake of simplicity I always use the "BOTH" option, and Europier is ACTIVE. Therefore, I am using your EUROPIER ACTIVE & BOTH RUNWAYS configuration files.
yeap, something is very wrong here, let me take a look, and i will have this solved in no time

kityatyi

No worries, thank you very much for looking into it!

cartayna

• Beta tester
No worries, thank you very much for looking into it!
DONE!
my sincere apologies, i cant start to understand this, since i must have tested each file for a week., is af the files were currupted, since they were missing many many many parking places as you said, but the files had the same size!.
very very odd.. well, i guess u are 1 of the 5 percent then! lol
let me kmow if is ok. is on the correct folder.

kityatyi

Seriously man, don't apologize! With the massive contribution you've been making, we owe you a huge thanks for all your time and effort and it certainly can happen that once in a while bugs go unnoticed. Just in EGLL, there are over hundred jetways... Thank you so much for checking and fixing it, I will test it right now and report back! Once again, thank you so much!

cartayna

• Beta tester
Seriously man, don't apologize! With the massive contribution you've been making, we owe you a huge thanks for all your time and effort and it certainly can happen that once in a while bugs go unnoticed. Just in EGLL, there are over hundred jetways... Thank you so much for checking and fixing it, I will test it right now and report back! Once again, thank you so much!
awesome! yeah i just hate when i download files and dont work! lol
cool, let me know if any problem.
cheers mate.

kityatyi

PERFECT, everything works as a charm, and all jetways are right where they should be! Spot on! Thank you for the quick fix and all the hard work! :-)

cartayna

• Beta tester
PERFECT, everything works as a charm, and all jetways are right where they should be! Spot on! Thank you for the quick fix and all the hard work! :-)
sweet! & thanks for your report of the bug.
cheers.