Author Topic: EGKK - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here  (Read 4859 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
EGKK - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here
« on: December 09, 2018, 12:53:16 am »
1.Jetways and bridges addded. All parking postions tested. No errors no matter what plane you use, size or door (1L on S & M. 1L, 2L and sometimes 3L on HEAVY).
      2. Pushbacks for gates AND Parkings:
          a. More realistic (adding Facing North, south, ect.. on the choice of pushbacks!!!). This way you do not have to think too much when the ATC tells you to place the plane heading ....
          b. Fixed the pushbacks that i detected to be wrong.
          c. Long pushbacks now specify on which Lane you land and close to which parking place.
       3. If the scenery has a docking system that has conflict with your starting position when entering the Sim (Too far, etc), is replaced by a GSX2 docking device.  If it doesn't, one is added. Both in Gates AND parkings (where possible)
       4. Double Jetways added when possible. In scneries that you can remove fixed jetways, I show you how.
       5. Vehicles in position.

To download the link go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:21:04 pm by cartayna »

p3dx3

Re: EGKK - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 11:00:45 am »
Thanks for providing all your customized updates! But if we disable the sode xml for uk2000 airports we lose small items like windsocks.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 12:36:28 pm »
Thanks for providing all your customized updates! But if we disable the sode xml for uk2000 airports we lose small items like windsocks.
Hello,
You are welcome .
I am not at my PC, but I am 99% sure is not like that. As a matter of fact you will see in other configurations that I ask you guys to edit the XML to remove certain parts. This is not usually needed for nowadays the developers separate the XML of the jetways of the test of the sode objects, creating several xml. In the case of UK2000 is very common to have a file that has the dockings and the jetways together. In that case I do tell you to remove it totally since I take care of both in my ini file. Later I will make sure that this particular scenery does not have any wind sock in that xml.
In any case if it does is very easy for you to see it in the xml, for anything that does not have the word stand in the beginning of the body is not a jetways.
I will let you know if that is the case in EGKK
Cheers

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 03:24:49 pm »
Hi there, well you are the 1%!! lol
Yes, this airport skipped the process of editing the sode as to leave the windsocks.
Corrected instructions, follow the step regarding the sode.
Edited Sode File is available in the downloaded files.
Cheers

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 10:33:04 am »

posted in the main page: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg143137.html#msg143137