FSDreamTeam forum
December 17, 2014, 10:28:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KIAH has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New system I have files + serial number please help?  (Read 1520 times)
awf

« on: December 02, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »

Sorry for the trouble but I would like to activate Zurich on my new system bu t I don´t have the backup reg key  Roll Eyes

Have the files the purchase information serial number how can  I activated my scenery

Thanks for the support in advance,

André Folkers
Alessandro
Global Moderator

FSdreamteam developer

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 08:29:55 PM »

Sorry for the trouble but I would like to activate Zurich on my new system bu t I don´t have the backup reg key  Roll Eyes

Have the files the purchase information serial number how can  I activated my scenery

André Folkers

please read the FSDT_install guide.pdf page 9 located on directory of ZurichX (FSX installation\FSdreamteam\ZurichX).

Tks.

Alessandro.
awf

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »

André Folkers

please read the FSDT_install guide.pdf page 9 located on directory of ZurichX (FSX installation\FSdreamteam\ZurichX).

Tks.

Alessandro.

Yes read it but when i start via the addon manager the process no reinstall option is there Sad
Alessandro
Global Moderator

FSdreamteam developer

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »

André Folkers

Tks.

Alessandro.

Yes read it but when i start via the addon manager the process no reinstall option is there Sad

Keep the ALT key pressed. The “Start” button will turn into “Reinstall”, click on it when it shows  “Reinstall”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: