Author Topic: FSIMSTUDIOS- "MPTO" P3Dv4  (Read 5202 times)

Fardel

FSIMSTUDIOS- "MPTO" P3Dv4
« on: December 05, 2018, 09:18:42 am »
Hello,
here the configuration file for FSIMSTUDIOS- "MPTO" Tocumen International - Panama City

Regards

Paolo

danielb738

Re: FSIMSTUDIOS- "MPTO" P3Dv4
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 09:48:50 pm »
Hello i hope that you are right
I have a big problem with GSX L2 in P3DV4.5 when i use fs2crew, GSX L2 crashed and if i end the task for this, i will have to restart the Flight simulator, and i have another issue that is, that i dont activate fs2crew and activate GSX L2 but when i request boarding the GSX L2 crashed i use it with the PMDG 737 NGX
i bought the license for GSX but it dont work in Fsimstudios MPTO Airport when i use Fs2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot edition or when i use it with out the fs2crew and it only happens in this airport i dont have the same issue in other airports just only in FSimStudios MPTO and i bought it with his respective license.
Please if you can help me i would be very grateful

Beat578

Re: FSIMSTUDIOS- "MPTO" P3Dv4
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 07:22:32 am »
Hello i hope that you are right
I have a big problem with GSX L2 in P3DV4.5 when i use fs2crew, GSX L2 crashed and if i end the task for this, i will have to restart the Flight simulator, and i have another issue that is, that i dont activate fs2crew and activate GSX L2 but when i request boarding the GSX L2 crashed i use it with the PMDG 737 NGX
i bought the license for GSX but it dont work in Fsimstudios MPTO Airport when i use Fs2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot edition or when i use it with out the fs2crew and it only happens in this airport i dont have the same issue in other airports just only in FSimStudios MPTO and i bought it with his respective license.
Please if you can help me i would be very grateful
I don't think it has anything to do with GSX or GSX2 but more with the Airport itself and fs2crew. So you should ask in their forums.
Beat578