Author Topic: An issue of Fuel  (Read 9965 times)

JamesChams

An issue of Fuel
« on: June 29, 2009, 12:25:50 am »
Virtuali/FSDT Staff,

I tried to get fuel at KFLL by parking in the Fuel box (and pulling the parking brake & shutting the engines down) and asking for the FSX Fuel truck (SHIFT + F) and got this... (See pic. Attached)

Can you add this to the fixes/update list for the next version update, please?

Gracie!  :)
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

JamesChams

Re: An issue of Fuel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 09:30:37 pm »
Virtuali/FSDT Staff,

For the above example, I got ATC to give me progressive taxi to the fuel services location, but there was NO fuel pumps/tanks at that parking spot.  There may or may-not be fuel pumps (or under ground tanks) at KFLL; I haven't looked up the AFD for this airport yet;  will you kindly update the AFCAD or scenery bgl files to enable the usage of the Fuel Trucks and Fueling by the default FSX vehicles as well?  Gracie.

Ciao!
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 10:45:35 pm »
Hi James,
This was with afcad  at the time of release.
Here a picture where is located.
Ciao
Fabrizio

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:29 am »
If you mean that funny looking thing with nozzles under the freeway, it still doesn't refuel your aircraft.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

JamesChams

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 07:23:20 pm »
...This was with afcad  at the time of release....
Ciao Fabrizio,

I was aware that you did create the AFCAD with it.  However, Bruce H. and I are correct in saying that it doesn't work.  As I'm sure you already know that FSX has two ways (or 4 to be exact) by default for fueling.
1. Pull up to the AFCAD-based Fuel location, set the parking brakes, shut-down the engines, and FSX automatically fuels you up.
2. Call the Fuel Truck and once its at your location, up pops the Fuel Menu.

the 3rd & 4th methods are gauge or App-based programming features which allows for inflight refueling/dumping etc.

But the ones I am most concerned with are 1 & 2 which Both don't Work at this airport; Can you fix/enable this at KFLL, please?

Gracie!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:12:35 pm by JamesChams »
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 10:31:22 pm »
Hi James,
Sorry I miss to place some vehicle spot, so you diden't get the truck, it is an afcad file and should be replace inside this folder path:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\KFLL\scenery.
Be careful to backup your original one.
This is not an official upgrade is just for you.
Happy Refueling
Fabrizio
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:34:36 pm by simbio »

JamesChams

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 10:50:57 pm »
Gracie Mr. Fabrizio!  :D

I'm sure others will enjoy it too...
Now, when you make the next upgrade, I'm sure that it will include this but, I will keep a backup copy as you've suggested. ;)

Ciao!  :)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

Kilo60

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:39:07 am »
Hi James,
Sorry I miss to place some vehicle spot so you diden't get the truck it is an afcad file so it should be replace in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\KFLL\scenery.
Be careful to backup your original .
This is not an official upgrade is just for you.
Happy Refueling
Fabrizio

Is this going to be posted as a fix for everyone else as well???

JamesChams

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 07:11:15 am »
Mr. Kilo60,

It is; look at the bottom of his (Fabrizio) post, it says... (Click on the filename: AP_KFLL.zip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP_KFLL.zip (16.99 KB - downloaded 3 times.)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

Kilo60

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 06:36:18 am »
Mr. Kilo60,

It is; look at the bottom of his (Fabrizio) post, it says... (Click on the filename: AP_KFLL.zip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP_KFLL.zip (16.99 KB - downloaded 3 times.)

Ahhhh...

Now I see it!

THANKS